Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no reason to think this other than from past experiences of “having a feeling” and always being correct. I do believe she’s pregnant. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Reactions: 19
GUYS
I THOUGHT THIS THREAD HAD BEEN QUIET BUT FORGOT A NEW ONE HAD BEEN STARTED AND I HADNT POSTED IN IT SO IT WASNT ON MY LIST.
I bet you were all worried that I hadn’t posted and had been arrested. 👮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Copycat Yaz will come out of hiding now the Rasist drink/drug drinking knob heads have risen from their shed

Reactions: 8
The coke can at the front to show she’s not drinking alcohol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yorkshire Peach - ‘ILYSM’

Oh do grow up, pathetic old lush. No wonder she gets on with Eden and Lloyd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
That ‘I think I like this little life’ is the sound people use when they are deeply unhappy. Prove me wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
100k views and barely 9000 likes 😬 it looks good for now but will drop again as soon as all of us nosy trolls get bored of her existence again..

as if she’s just popped back as if nothing happened 😤 just make it permanent girl, ur “career” is overrrrr

ETA - the leech has returned 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think it’s in time to post her Disneyland content.. it’s the one time she does something that’s not a haul, eye bleeping herself or slow music over videos of lloyd/her family..

Reactions: 4
Early Christmas because polly pocket will hopefully be in jail - also if this is because she's pregnant which I don't think it is. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not giving her the view. I bet they’re working overtime deleting comments about Little Legs crashing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not giving her the view. I bet they’re working overtime deleting comments about Little Legs crashing 😁
Same. Wouldn't even bother going on her page. I just find out what's happening on here 😂
Edens out of hiding, yaz is probably sleeping with sofs baby daddy still, Lloyds on the gear. Nothing new

Reactions: 23
Management/PR/Comms would have handled and planned this all better. All it’s taken is a bunch of drunk and giddy yes people to be around her to start up again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.