Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets be honest, that was the most underwhelming, anti-climatic return ever. She could have used the silence to her advantage, but nope she can't even do that right

Reactions: 22
Knew it! Posting like nothing has happened 🤦🏻‍♀️ the fake contentment, when we all know she’s utterly bothered by what people say and her pretending she isn’t is just hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it possible that if the arrest did happen they’ve just found out nothings going to come from
It so it’s safe to post again? Would that happen this quick?

Reactions: 14
Eden thinking she's clever making a joke of whats hapepened, in the hope that'll win her favours.
Whatever man, you're husband and YOU risked people's lives as well as your own. Clever bleep.

Reactions: 25
Eden thinking she's clever making a joke of whats hapepened, in the hope that'll win her favours.
Whatever man, you're husband and YOU risked people's lives as well as your own. Clever bleep.
Have I missed something? I haven’t seen her mention what has happened at all in the TikTok’s she has posted

i’m fuming at this anti-climatic return. I thought that, if she had to return at all, she could have at least had the decency to give us a bit of goss. Back to boring content it is…

Reactions: 6
Chloe (Dan spragg Chloe) is on live with that So realistic, talking about online trolls etc, Chloe said “ I know someone who gets so much hate, I’ve met her and I don’t know how she takes it, it’s just her humour” umm sorry Chloe that wouldn’t be the same Eden that was CHEATING with your boyfriend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is just a big moon headed fool with a massive gob. I just think it’s really tragic how she’s that toxic and delusional. Eden puts too much energy in to her high opinions of herself.

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something? I haven’t seen her mention what has happened at all in the TikTok’s she has posted

i’m fuming at this anti-climatic return. I thought that, if she had to return at all, she could have at least had the decency to give us a bit of goss. Back to boring content it is…
she starts the video saying there has been speculation and shes here to tell us the truth, and then it turns out to be about her xmas tree...
she hasn't mentioned it but she's making clear reference to it and taking the piss.

Shes said this to a comment comparing her to brittany marshall (sorry am on my laptop so had to copy and paste) - 'Lying about having full on bleeping cancer and not giving light to constant chinese whispers about me and my family are completely different things'.
IF IT'S NOT TRUE JUST SAY IT'S NOT TRUE
---
ya beat me ya dick :D

She dyed her own hair tho... SKINT EDEN?

Reactions: 13
she's gonna tit post now, hundreds of videos across the next few days. Thats her usual tactic.
I love how she managed to watch multiple series of American Horror Story since shes been off social media. Sad duck. I love that show, but she must have literally duck all else :D:D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay the latest video I’m starting to think the break wasn’t to test the “trolls” but to test the “fans” she mentions the support always being there, whether the story came from her or not I feel like she’s narcissistic enough to use that situation to sit quietly watching the comments and the videos and people defending her and now know she can do no wrong in some peoples eyes, the ego is going to be full force more than normal and it’s sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m not defending Britney miller at all but Britney hasn’t put anyone else’s life in danger by being on the road drunk so in my eyes it’s worse coz if it is true lloyed not only risked his own life but he put every single persons life that he drove near at risk

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m not defending Britney miller at all but Britney hasn’t put anyone else’s life in danger by being on the road drunk so in my eyes it’s worse coz if it is true lloyed not only risked his own life but he put every single persons life that he drove near at risk
Both scummy, but yeah Lloyd could have killed someone

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.