Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even believe she’s gone on tiktok to admit she didn’t know it was a bad word until her ex told her! It’s something that everyone knows, it’s almost ingrained from a young age.

It’s making me so mad that she’s filtering comments to suit her, how are you sorry if you’re trying to edit the response you get.
Literally! I am 30. Always known it was wrong. My child is 10. He’s known for ages. We are currently in talks about why his black friends are saying it on fortnite but I’ve told him. He can’t. There’s absolutely no way she didn’t know this until her ex told her…

Reactions: 10
The comment section is only full of support for her because most white people in the UK are racist. It doesn't matter what narrative she leaves in the comment section, brands aren't gonna touch her with a 10ft barge pole and if they do, they'll quickly be made to regret their decision.
---
So she's saying her parents, who would have been atleast ancient when she was 20, didn't know they couldnt say it either? Cos if they knew, why didn't they correct their daughter?
Yaz and Freya, 4/5 years older than her, they didn't know either? What you're inadvertently doing Eden, is telling us that you come from a privileged, white, racist background.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m sick of this witch and all her “genuine mistakes”. How many of these ‘mistakes’ can one person make ??? Would love to know how many apology videos she’s done this year!

Reactions: 15
Wtf
The excuse 😳😳😳
Also is she thick tho? You still knew it was wrong yesterday whether you learnt when you were 20 or 2
She still lied when she first was caught out

Being an influencer is not the job for her

Reactions: 8
It’s quite clear she regularly says the word and sings along to it and she forgot she was on live for a split second. It’s also not an apology if she’s justifying her actions. ‘I’m sorry, I’m a bleeping idiot, I want to apologise to anyone I’ve offended, there’s no excuses’ is a genuine apology. Not ‘I only learnt it was a naughty word recently (five years ago apparently 🙄).. I’m just a baby… my ex was black so… hint hint, I’m not racist’ 🙈😅

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Casper will do a montage of Eden’s racist slurs. There's the Surry/Sorry and the food ‘smelling’ and the blackface with Lloyd.

Ps. Let's not forget the blackfishing

I remember when I commented something in a live about cost of living, and she said she doesn’t watch the news so doesn’t know what that is and Lloyd had to explain it to her🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's just singing lyrics, she's not personally being racist
do You know the history of the word? Why black creators who make music use it and why? Why it’s not ok for white folk to use it?Maybe educate yourself and come back. I don’t want to ever talk over black folx but I stand with them and will do my best to educate myself always. You should do the same.
One step forward and two steps back. Not that Katie price was a step forward but Eden probably thought it was
Just realised the picture isn't showing View attachment 2522787
another thrush that needs eradicating with some canestan pessaries
---
I can’t even believe she’s gone on tiktok to admit she didn’t know it was a bad word until her ex told her! It’s something that everyone knows, it’s almost ingrained from a young age.

It’s making me so mad that she’s filtering comments to suit her, how are you sorry if you’re trying to edit the response you get.
She also said apparently she didn’t know she couldn’t sing it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am mortified reading her comment section full of white girls excusing her behaviour 🤮

• Angry
The comment section is only full of support for her because most white people in the UK are racist. It doesn't matter what narrative she leaves in the comment section, brands aren't gonna touch her with a 10ft barge pole and if they do, they'll quickly be made to regret their decision.
---
So she's saying her parents, who would have been atleast ancient when she was 20, didn't know they couldnt say it either? Cos if they knew, why didn't they correct their daughter?
Yaz and Freya, 4/5 years older than her, they didn't know either? What you're inadvertently doing Eden, is telling us that you come from a privileged, white, racist background.
Her mum is a teacher to foreign exchange students. She was dating her grandads black carer from the age of 19 she talks tit

Her mum is a teacher to foreign exchange students. She was dating her grandads black carer from the age of 19 she talks tit
I genuinely believe she's grown up with an ignorant, racist family that think just because they're not nasty to poc, it means they're not racist. They're tories, sheltered, well off white people, surrounded by other white people that have the same views. "You can say the n word as long as you're not saying it to someone". Put the whole family in the bleeping bin.

I am mortified reading her comment section full of white girls excusing her behaviour 🤮
She must think people are stupid, it’s obvious she’s deleting anything that isn’t defending or excusing her, why even have comments on at all, she’s desperate for attention even when it comes to this, not sorry at all

Reactions: 5
The comment section is only full of support for her because most white people in the UK are racist.
I’m sorry what????
No.
I’m sure a lot still are and it’s not acceptable, it’s not right, but this kind if statement does not help anyone to stamp out racism. Not MOST!

If you want to be part of the change, Do better!
---
I’m sick of this witch and all her “genuine mistakes”. How many of these ‘mistakes’ can one person make ??? Would love to know how many apology videos she’s done this year!
She needs to stop. She’s only apologised because she couldn’t get away with it.
Thinks she can push the boundaries and it’ll be fine because she’s Edie…..
No.
This is why this debate and racism is still a thing all these years later when we all should know better.
I treat people as they treat me, and maybe I’m lucky that most people are decent humans where I live, but then I come across a moron that makes me question that the idiots are still out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
These people defending her saying it. 🤯
Sorry that you have to mindful of others, that must be really hard for you. Get fucked!
The lack of education amongst Eden and her fans is disgusting

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s an hole

1) she denied any knowledge of saying it and took that route first. She’s now admitting she did say it… so was she lying then?
2) she decided to do whatever she had planned first tonight and is only making an apology now because she’s home. Probably because she’s been dropped by a brand.
3) she showed a clip of her consciously NOT using the n word to evidence that she KNOWS not to use it. But that only shows that when she did say the N word , that was her in her purest natural form.
4) the story with her ex makes no sense. Also doesn’t explain why she said it today.
5) are we just ignoring the times she’s imitated accents?

duck off eden no one’s buying it, except your little minions.
Did she mention the bit where she said her exs dreads looked like a shrunken head?
---
She’s an hole

1) she denied any knowledge of saying it and took that route first. She’s now admitting she did say it… so was she lying then?
2) she decided to do whatever she had planned first tonight and is only making an apology now because she’s home. Probably because she’s been dropped by a brand.
3) she showed a clip of her consciously NOT using the n word to evidence that she KNOWS not to use it. But that only shows that when she did say the N word , that was her in her purest natural form.
4) the story with her ex makes no sense. Also doesn’t explain why she said it today.
5) are we just ignoring the times she’s imitated accents?

duck off eden no one’s buying it, except your little minions.
Or when she put the "filter" on to be Dave

Reactions: 5
A woman i once worked with said this ( she was black)
If youre not comfortable singing heil hitler dir, because you know the connotations, dont say the n word. It just shows your uneducated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.