Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even believe she’s gone on tiktok to admit she didn’t know it was a bad word until her ex told her! It’s something that everyone knows, it’s almost ingrained from a young age.

It’s making me so mad that she’s filtering comments to suit her, how are you sorry if you’re trying to edit the response you get.

Reactions: 15
One step forward and two steps back. Not that Katie price was a step forward but Eden probably thought it was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t even believe she’s gone on tiktok to admit she didn’t know it was a bad word until her ex told her! It’s something that everyone knows, it’s almost ingrained from a young age.

It’s making me so mad that she’s filtering comments to suit her, how are you sorry if you’re trying to edit the response you get.
it’s like when she said she didn’t know people struggled in life until she met lloyd and he educated her on it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's the way shes saying 'that song came out when I was 10.'
You've had 15 years, what have you done in that time? Not educated yourself clearly.
There is no excuse - proceeds to make excuses. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Wow, can't believe Eden Harvz Simon Cowell is a racist
Screenshot_20231021_092345_TikTok.jpg

P.S I absolutely believe she is. Who doesn't know the meaning of the word? So she just openly went around saying the n word and her parents, siblings and friends never picked her up on it? Says a lot. Bunch of racist Tories.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s like when she said she didn’t know people struggled in life until she met lloyd and he educated her on it
Her apparent ignorance is always her defence. She’s an influencer, she knows how these things work. If she’s educated enough to post a video about the trend with burkhas then she’s educated enough to know not to say the N word.

Reactions: 16
I remember Beth posting a voice note from someone claiming Eden had deleted a load of messages of her casually saying the N word cos she didn’t wanna get cancelled. It’s in a thread here somewhere
---
So this I never say it doesn’t wash I’m afraid

Reactions: 10
I don’t like to dogpile on anyone, but my friend just sent me her response video and I did a voice note to her and realised that I cannot remember a time I’ve ever used that word. I sing a long to songs, and I would never ever echo that word.

I’m 35 and can’t remember a time since way before being 20 that I knew that it wasn’t socially acceptable for white people to being saying that.

I can’t comprehend what goes through her mind in terms of logic. I genuinely believe she is blissfully ignorant.

Reactions: 6
People of colour were in her comments last night saying that they were shocked at the white people accepting her apology, and telling her not to worry. If she’s deleted those as well she can get fucked. I WISH I’d screenshot them ffs

Reactions: 22
People of colour were in her comments last night saying that they were shocked at the white people accepting her apology, and telling her not to worry. If she’s deleted those as well she can get fucked. I WISH I’d screenshot them ffs
I just went to like the reply to a comment I posted above, and that’s been deleted so she’s defo still on it.
99% of the comments are white people with an opinion they shouldn’t have

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2522825

her followers are insane!!
Even if she did slip up at this point it’s not even about the word but how she dealt with it.

1: ignore comments for five minutes and hope it goes away despite regularly reading comments for the whole live
2: lie and say she said “Nicki”
3. ignore the problem for a few hours so she can enjoy her night
4. Post an apology video when she gets home, admitting it this time but didnt apologise for lying about saying nicki previously. Admit to not knowing it was a bad word and only found out from ex boyfriend?! Makes it about herself (“my bf educated me calmly not tore me down like you lot bla bla bla”), doesn’t even say she’s sorry just that she’s embarrassed because she “slipped up”
5. Filters and deletes any comments that ask her to take accountability and only keep comments from white people saying they don’t see the problem

P.s why is it always “I didn’t know” the onus is on her to educate herself. I spent a year in high school learning about black history and she’s from a younger generation than me so I’m not falling for it

Reactions: 10
Also as a creator she knows when to own up to stuff?? What, when? The whole video is an excuse. Thought she was unapologetically “outspoken” 😂

Reactions: 7
The fact people are happily exposing their own racist tendencies just to excuse her is wild. Do they realise she doesn’t give a tit about them but go off you utter morons and fight to be the most racist to see if she’ll acknowledge you

Also white people can’t accept the apology and no one can accept the apology for a whole community

Reactions: 11
Also as a creator she knows when to own up to stuff?? What, when? The whole video is an excuse. Thought she was unapologetically “outspoken” 😂
I have never seen her apologise before and she's hurt loads of people 😅.

'As a creator you can't not own up to things' -
your entire career has been pleading ignorance Eden so how can you say that with a straight face 😐

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think she just made that part up about her ex telling her it’s wrong to indirectly be like “I’m not racist, my ex is black”

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she just made that part up about her ex telling her it’s wrong to indirectly be like “I’m not racist, my ex is black”

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT
Because there was no context to it

Just seen someone in her comments say half their family is black (and then they go on to defend Eden)
It’s giving Jo O’Meara saying her cousins were “Indian” when she interviewed after CBB

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.