Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve seen Steve Busce-sorry I mean Freya use this joke about four times now. I’m glad it’s so funny to her when she has a mixed race boyfriend.

it’s evident the whole family have been brought up around racism. Oh and by the way this means NOTHING. My parents are right wing and say some ropey tit which would get them cancelled. However I still know right from wrong, surround myself with people with the same morals as me, I’ve taken the time to educate myself on others’ struggles and I’m very left wing. So as much as people are a product of how they are raised, it doesn’t mean they should remain a massive bleep for the rest of their lives

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I’ve seen Steve Busce-sorry I mean Freya use this joke about four times now. I’m glad it’s so funny to her when she has a mixed race boyfriend.

it’s evident the whole family have been brought up around racism. Oh and by the way this means NOTHING. My parents are right wing and say some ropey tit which would get them cancelled. However I still know right from wrong, surround myself with people with the same morals as me, I’ve taken the time to educate myself on others’ struggles and I’m very left wing. So as much as people are a product of how they are raised, it doesn’t mean they should remain a massive bleep for the rest of their lives
KNEW someone would bring up the the fact that people screen record Eden, as some sort of defence for her. She’d of denied it/ignored it otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I've called my family out on using "casual racism" like I'm going to the p..... Shop (corner shop) or I'm going to the ch.nky (Chinese). I explained that even though they didn't mean it in nasty,hurtful way, how did they feel when someone called their niece/granddaughter at school a "black witch" (she was 6, bleeping 6). Because it is exactly the same thing. Straight away they changed up. I've not heard them saying anything like that since. Not even as a slip up. It's not that bleeping hard. Times are changing. We need to make sure it's going in the right direction.

Also if one more person replies to me saying "if a black person doesn't want us singing it, why put it in a song??" I'm likely to reach down the screen and slap someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've called my family out on using "casual racism" like I'm going to the p..... Shop (corner shop) or I'm going to the ch.nky (Chinese). I explained that even though they didn't mean it in nasty,hurtful way, how did they feel when someone called their niece/granddaughter at school a "black witch" (she was 6, bleeping 6). Because it is exactly the same thing. Straight away they changed up. I've not heard them saying anything like that since. Not even as a slip up. It's not that bleeping hard. Times are changing. We need to make sure it's going in the right direction.

Also if one more person replies to me saying "if a black person doesn't want us singing it, why put it in a song??" I'm likely to reach down the screen and slap someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeaaah might as well ask why do non-white people even bother procreating if they don’t want Eden to be racist to them. Ffs. 🙄🙄

On another note, I bet Jason’s absolutely fuming the spotlights been taken away from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of these comments on edens apology video are making me feel violent
just seen another say “it barely came out of your mouth” eh. EH?! SO it did?

That abbey needs cancelling too. Vile creature. Obv bought her tick too

Reactions: 11
Mad how it’s always the white girls with over filled lumpy lips and tanned 5 shades darker than their natural shade that think it’s okay to say it.
Why is this legit the type? 🙈😅😅

I’ve also noticed 90% of the people defending her don’t know the difference between there/their/they’re.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
queue the video off yazzy off them all sat around a table hugging Eddie with her fake tears as she has outed herself big time AGAIN. If you give someone enough rope, they'll hang themselves...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why people keep mentioning Brittany Miller in the comments, like they can both be two huge steaming turds at the same time? Eden having the nerve to say she “advised her” hahahahahahhaha
She’s just deflecting and hoping by throwing her name into the comments and things the other girl has done that it’ll take the heat off her. She’s the last person I’d take advice from, actually any of the family for that matter

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

#67 Eden Harvz - Can’t even say a slur without making it all about her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is this legit the type? 🙈😅😅

I’ve also noticed 90% of the people defending her don’t know the difference between there/their/they’re.
Because they are thick as pig tit. They cannot recognise that they appropriate a black womans appearance (lip fillers, blackfishing skin) but can’t owe them the decency of recognising basic racism. 🤬

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Gossip Gossip, Eden just stop it, everybody knows you’re a motherfuckin’ monster

Reactions: 10
Yeaaah might as well ask why do non-white people even bother procreating if they don’t want Eden to be racist to them. Ffs. 🙄🙄
I'm about to lose my tiktok because I can't keep my mouth shut. There's this one girl on there who is constantly arguing "it's not racist, it's offensive" she was even telling a black woman that she wasn't really offended because it was a racist slur, but because everyone was telling her she should be offended. (that's a rough quote). I mean what th duck

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If this ends up being yet another vile thing she does that just gets swept under the rug and not officially cancelled. I think something is going to have to be done. Contact TikTok sign a petition I don’t know. I’m sure someone in here will know what to do. She just needs gone

When will this scrotum
I'm about to lose my tiktok because I can't keep my mouth shut. There's this one girl on there who is constantly arguing "it's not racist, it's offensive" she was even telling a black woman that she wasn't really offended because it was a racist slur, but because everyone was telling her she should be offended. (that's a rough quote). I mean what th duck
same. Probably gonna end up bleeping doxxing myself at this rate. I’m rage typing and being reported left right and centre 😂
---
If this ends up being yet another vile thing she does that just gets swept under the rug and not officially cancelled. I think something is going to have to be done. Contact TikTok sign a petition I don’t know. I’m sure someone in here will know what to do. She just needs gone
sell it to the paper and we can get LLL to do a compo photo of her with chai but with Lloyds face on the rat. - Ps joking I know we don’t real life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.