Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of this witch and all her “genuine mistakes”. How many of these ‘mistakes’ can one person make ??? Would love to know how many apology videos she’s done this year!
not half as many as she should have done

Reactions: 6
These people defending her saying it. 🤯
Sorry that you have to mindful of others, that must be really hard for you. Get fucked!
The lack of education amongst Eden and her fans is disgusting
Nahhhh, it’s actually mad how white women think they can tell black people what to not put in a song. Absolute state of it.

Reactions: 22
I just want to say how this whole situation must be utterly exhausting for Black people, who by the way didn’t even ask to be dragged into this, yet there’s so many triggering comments in comment sections from absolute scuzzbag Jezza K wannabe stars trying to dictate who can and cannot sing along to certain songs. Just duck off. Eden needs to tell every last one of them to shut up if she doesn’t want cancelling forever.

Reactions: 20
The fact she’s deleting all negative comments and keeping the “it’s ok it just a song” comments is racist within itself is it not?

Reactions: 26
Just seen another creator defending her, Abbey Coburn thinks its ok to sing the word if its in the song! As long as you didn't write the song, then you are more than ok to sing the word! What planet are some people on!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen another creator defending her, Abbey Coburn thinks its ok to sing the word if its in the song! As long as you didn't write the song, then you are more than ok to sing the word! What planet are some people on!
That woman really winds me up.
I notice Freya on there putting her 10 pence in. Bunch of idiots all them TT frauds.
if the app is so nasty and full of vile people they should get off it and get a proper job.

Reactions: 9
“The brand told me to say it” is absolutely mad 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Mad how it’s always the white girls with over filled lumpy lips and tanned 5 shades darker than their natural shade that think it’s okay to say it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i seriously can't believe in 2023 we are still having to tell people the importance of words and what horrible things some went through, i think its bang out of order that i would get looked at a different way to a person of colour with some people, we have it lucky just to be able to walk down a street whereas some people get awful comments just because they have a different colour skin, she lives in rich little tory word where nobody dare upset eden but that isn't real world, she makes me sick and every single one of them people sticking up for her actions need to go look into history! idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thing is though Eden, you weren’t in your car alone you were live on tik tok with 3million potential viewers (I mean bots)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she even on about?! Drake can say it because he’s black. ardee and eminem don’t use that word in their music as they’re white?! People really out themselves as racist when they defend her

Reactions: 20
Oh my god I take one night off Tattle and she fucks up massively! 9 pages to catch up on 😳

Nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said, she is absolutely disgusting using that word. The fact she claims she never, ever, ever says it and knows how wrong it is, and this is the one single time she’s apparently ever “slipped up”. Pull the other one, you racist cow. You’re clearly using it regularly.

The fact she didn’t know it was unacceptable to say until she was 20 either. Log off and delete your account Eden.

I went to see Megan Thee Stallion last year and was so shocked at the number of white people freely using the N word, so while it’s disappointing to see so many people trying to defend her, I’m not actually bleeping surprised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Freya thinks she has a say because her man's mixed race. She herself has been accused of racism after fetishising black men before now. Its a whole load of racism in the Harvey family and they're NEVER gonna change.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god I take one night off Tattle and she fucks up massively! 9 pages to catch up on 😳

Nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said, she is absolutely disgusting using that word. The fact she claims she never, ever, ever says it and knows how wrong it is, and this is the one single time she’s apparently ever “slipped up”. Pull the other one, you racist cow. You’re clearly using it regularly.

The fact she didn’t know it was unacceptable to say until she was 20 either. Log off and delete your account Eden.

I went to see Megan Thee Stallion last year and was so shocked at the number of white people freely using the N word, so while it’s disappointing to see so many people trying to defend her, I’m not actually bleeping surprised.
Pop the kettle on, make a brew, buckle up and enjoy the ride! 🍿 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.