Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And people called her out on it and people replied to those people calling her out as ‘Karen’s’ and ‘trolls’ they’re not trolls… or Karen’s…
I said what’s make a wish, she goes make a wish is what I was doing yesterday. Jokes…it’s um a foundation for dying kids. I shouldn’t have said it. Then asked people what’s similar but doesn’t mean you’re dying…

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There's a big debate in her comments on live if she just said the N word. Did anyone see? Did anyone record?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That explains why she's panicking! She definitely says it when the cameras off.

Reactions: 19
She walked out the room as soon as she said it as well, she realised then the comments FLOODED and she ignored it for the first 2 minutes. Also "I make a conscious effort not to say it" Sorry I'm white and I've never had to make an effort not to say a racist word? Lol.

Rewatching it back it's slipped out her mouth so easily

Reactions: 31
This needs to be put on TikTok pronto because her 14 year old huns in the comments on the live are telling her she said Nicki and not that word!!!

Reactions: 16
She’s shitting herself someone’s sending her messages she didn’t even see the comments kicking off at first. Someone was letting her know. That video is clear as day. She saying oh I said Nikki 🫣😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
This needs to be put on TikTok pronto because her 14 year old huns in the comments on the live are telling her she said Nicki and not that word!!!
I don’t know the song
But why the duck would she have said Nicki when the lyrics are probably the N word.
I’d say they’re thick, but they’re children at the end of the day.

Casper hun, do ya thing.
My screen record cut out and it missed it! Thank god you got it. Trying to pass it off as her saying Nicki. The absolute panic has her crawling down on the floor 😅

You can tell she was trying so hard to “behave” in this live too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know the song
But why the duck would she have said Nicki when the lyrics are probably the N word.
I’d say they’re thick, but they’re children at the end of the day.
You can be a thick child 😭🤣 no nut seriously she left the room immediately after saying it then danced in like Paul Breach pretending nothing happened. I think it was Zoe texting her to get her attention as she's in as a mod atm

Reactions: 9
Casper
Stitch the actual song to it if you find it to debunk the “Nicki” narrative

@Lovethegossipme id finger in you (with consent) for getting that. Legend.
Shame on you for watching her every move tho… stalker. 😂😂😂
She’s the unluckiest person who only shows us 60 seconds of her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Casper
Stitch the actual song to it if you find it to debunk the “Nicki” narrative

@Lovethegossipme id finger in you (with consent) for getting that. Legend.
Shame on you for watching her every move tho… stalker. 😂😂😂
She’s the unluckiest person who only shows us 60 seconds of her day.
imagine only showing us 60 seconds of the day and she gets caught using the N word and saying meeting Katie price was like make a wish. Oh Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.