Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get the full ‘apology?’
Casper has uploaded some of it.
Probably hid it whilst she sleeps, will show again when she can man the comments

Reactions: 2
I was watching as the comments were being deleted around 6-6.30am, now it’s completely gone! Maybe she’s hoping to do a Brittany and ignore it and hope for the best the scoundrel

Reactions: 1
Here you go guys and gals x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Throughout her entire upbringing and school education, not one single person touched on the subject of racism? She didn’t pick up through telly or media that about racist words and meanings? Errmm 😳

Reactions: 17
Ohhhhh racist! I often listen to biggie smalls - juicy, I know right I’m so cool 😂 but I never ever sing what he says! I sit singing ‘if ya don’t know now ya knowww’ and that’s that!
A friend of mine sang this on karaoke and was worried about those parts, but a black man would walk past the stage and do it for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘If anyone in my life says it I shoot them down’

Unless the till staff at home sense are randomly shouting racial slurs whilst they serve her, that must mean either Lloyd, her parents, Yaz, Freya, the kids, or Sof must find it acceptable to say.
She sees no fucker else.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I liked a good few comments when it was first posted and they aren’t there anymore, so it’s definitely been tidied up to make it look like everyone’s supporting her. All I see now is ‘everyone does it’ or it was an ‘accident’

Reactions: 8
She’s actively deleting comments right now, she’s taking comments off her previous two videos too. She’s a mess. There is no excuse for saying/singing the N word. I won’t even type it! Genuinely wouldn’t even sing it along in my head. Please let this be the final straw for Eden and she has to go back to the taxi rank.

Reactions: 15
If she's this well travelled, well raised, intelligent Woman she likes to pretend to be then using that word is unforgivable. If you justify her use of it then you too are a racist. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m the same age as her and I’ve knew since being a child that you do not use that word along with a lot of others that she probably uses on a daily basis, she actually winds me right up. It’s giving ‘they shouldn’t put that word in it if they don’t want us to sing it’ vibes, these songs are sung by people of colour Eden they can do whatever the duck they want

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Time and time again she shows her true colours. Yet again people defend her and she makes a tiktok defending her actions

Reactions: 9
Where is the accountability?!

A racist apology video isn’t an apology when you A) make it about yourself being victimised B) filter out the comments to suit your own agenda

Also you can’t slag us/Casper off then keep using us for videos when you need them ffs

Reactions: 21
I’ve been taking a break from this hole cause she was ruining my brain but seeing casper’s video i had to come back and catch up… it honestly doesn’t surprise me at this point but lyrics or not, that word should NEVER have passed this girl’s lips. the apology was trash as per, no remorse just excuses and guilt trips for anyone offended.. please let this be the end of her 🙏🏼

Reactions: 10
Her apology makes no sense. I know never ever to say it or even think it, yet you still did so?

Reactions: 15
Some of the people defending her on caspers video are absolutely awful and so poorly educated. ☹

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.