Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just singing lyrics, she's not personally being racist
I never said she was being racist however to go ahead and use the n word, whether singing it or saying it when so many black people have asked white people not to - as it isn't our word to use - is racist

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You see her eyes widen when she realises she’s said it. Also why did she keep the song playing when she was shitting herself over saying it?!
I just rewatched to see the eye thing and you’re totally right, they widen as soon as she says it. Towards the end of the video you can also see her breathing is very rapid. Bet her pants had a few more poo nuggets in than normal

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You see her eyes widen when she realises she’s said it. Also why did she keep the song playing when she was shitting herself over saying it?!
She left the room straight after that screen record catches her doing it, then comes back in prancing around like nothing's happened. She didn't read the comments for minutes either, obviously knowing!

Reactions: 5
On a scale of 1 to CANCELLED, how hard do you think Yaz will be defending Eden this time.

bleeping. Hell.
In all honestly I’m not sure it’ll ever get addressed by Eden until it’s some snarky comment in another live.

And I don’t think Yaz will publicly defend her because her last defending video blew up in her face and she’d be scared of having the racist label put on her too. Like the sexual comments about the kids she never got involved in that because she knew how it would reflect on her career.

Also love this video. It’s like she’s frozen watching the train wreck she created.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's actually addressed the fact she said it...what are her arse licker fans who was saying she said nikki going to say now she's admitted to saying the n word. Isn't Freya's boyfriend mixed race aswell? He must feel so welcome in that family

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's actually addressed the fact she said it...what are her arse licker fans who was saying she said nikki going to say now she's admitted to saying the n word. Isn't Freya's boyfriend mixed race aswell? He must feel so welcome in that family
How is she messing up and having to apologise this often? She needs to come off the app! She clearly has tattle as she included the clip off here🤣 where’s the apology for the make a wish foundation comment??

Reactions: 10
She’s an hole

1) she denied any knowledge of saying it and took that route first. She’s now admitting she did say it… so was she lying then?
2) she decided to do whatever she had planned first tonight and is only making an apology now because she’s home. Probably because she’s been dropped by a brand.
3) she showed a clip of her consciously NOT using the n word to evidence that she KNOWS not to use it. But that only shows that when she did say the N word , that was her in her purest natural form.
4) the story with her ex makes no sense. Also doesn’t explain why she said it today.
5) are we just ignoring the times she’s imitated accents?

duck off eden no one’s buying it, except your little minions.

Reactions: 17
How is she messing up and having to apologise this often? She needs to come off the app! She clearly has tattle as she included the clip off here🤣 where’s the apology for the make a wish foundation comment??
And every other community she's mocked and offended? She's only speaking up because she's shitting herself and knows this could end her.
She was happy to be a bleep to that deaf person and never mention it again. It's all about her as usual. Not genuine at all

Reactions: 9
I bet Lloyd is wishing he hadn’t got himself involved with her. He thought he was marrying some ‘Famous’ tiktoker and his life was going to be sweet. Instead he married some silly witch that can’t even be trusted to do her job properly incase she offends people. It must be like living with an Giant sized toddler. She can’t cook anything other than pot noodles. She’s openly admitted she can’t wipe her own ass properly. She can’t keep a clean home and she can’t be trusted to go live. She’s 25 ffs.
So far she has managed to offend:

1.Asian Community
2. Black Community
3. Disabled Community
4. Mother’s
5. The blind and their guide dogs
6. Her own niece and nephews with her perverted and noncey comments

I can’t think of them all. I’m sure you lot can

Reactions: 13
Grovelling fake apology with a load of bullshit around it - but this was my fave part 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I’m a white person saying this, so I can’t choose what is offensive…” is giving ‘in my opinion it isn’t an offensive word to say’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
I bet Lloyd is wishing he hadn’t got himself involved with her. He thought he was marrying some ‘Famous’ tiktoker and his life was going to be sweet. Instead he married some silly witch that can’t even be trusted to do her job properly incase she offends people. It must be like living with an Giant sized toddler. She can’t cook anything other than pot noodles. She’s openly admitted she can’t wipe her own ass properly. She can’t keep a clean home and she can’t be trusted to go live. She’s 25 ffs.

1.Asian Community
2. Black Community
3. Disabled Community
4. Mother’s

Add to that the neurodivergent community

Reactions: 12

1.Asian Community
2. Black Community
3. Disabled Community
4. Mother’s

Russian whores 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its giving "my best friend is black"

The whole "he didn't do what you lot on here do, try to ruin lives, he explained to me in a really calm way" MADE ME SICK! People are allowed to be angry at her for saying it. She's TWENTY bleeping FIVE she shouldn't need to be sat down like a child and explained to that she shouldn't say it.

Regardless of how she tries to play this one off, regardless of how many white people baby her and tell her it's OK, she will NEVER live this down.
---
Has she dirty deleted her apology excuse?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I hope someone screen recorded, don’t know what angle she was going for with that ‘apology’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.