Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she said she USUALLY doesn’t say it FFS! Not one live she can get through without being racist and offensive to sick and dying CHILDREN!

Reactions: 17
imagine only showing us 60 seconds of the day and she gets caught using the N word and saying meeting Katie price was like make a wish. Oh Eden
I’m confused, did she mean Make A Wish as in Harvey got to meet her? Or is she saying she’s the child with a terminal illness and her Make A Wish was to meet Katie?

Reactions: 4
Yeah. She said Nicki. Sure Jan.
The song features Nicki Minaj but she chose to say Nicki the very moment the song lyrics are N***
It’s also offensive she thinks people are this stupid

IMG_0120.jpeg

Reactions: 5
3DF593F1-CF61-40F2-BC4D-7E334DE41F3E.jpeg

Look what randomly came on my FYP from 28/8/2023, she made an outdoor house with fake grass because her dog doesn’t like weeing in the rain..

Has Lloyd ever had an original idea in his life?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Casper
Stitch the actual song to it if you find it to debunk the “Nicki” narrative

@Lovethegossipme id finger in you (with consent) for getting that. Legend.
Shame on you for watching her every move tho… stalker. 😂😂😂
She’s the unluckiest person who only shows us 60 seconds of her day.
Hahahaha I know. I'm such a loser, stalking her for hours 🙄
In all seriousness, I had only just joined, my screen recording was only 23 seconds long before i cropped it. That's all it took for her to duck up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha I know. I'm such a loser, stalking her for hours 🙄
In all seriousness, I had only just joined, my screen recording was only 23 seconds long before i cropped it. That's all it took for her to duck up 🤣
Good on you
Hoping this gets her cancelled
It won’t but at least some brands will avoid her
Can’t believe she’s posted a outfit of the day video straight after, didn’t even address it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Good on you
Hoping this gets her cancelled
It won’t but at least some brands will avoid her
Can’t believe she’s posted a outfit of the day video straight after, didn’t even address it
She'll post as much as she can now to try and deflect. Hoping she'll do something else to get people talking so people forget about it. It's not gonna work.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhhh racist! I often listen to biggie smalls - juicy, I know right I’m so cool 😂 but I never ever sing what he says! I sit singing ‘if ya don’t know now ya knowww’ and that’s that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙈🙈 she’s absolutely disgusting.
it’s ok though. Because she apparently rings up Great ormond street hospital to see if there are any kids who want to meet her.

I’ve got so much I want to say about this. First of all it’s probably not even true. But even if it was, she’s again admitting that children watch her content yet she constantly posts about smoking 🍃, speaks about her and LL sexual relationship and now says the N word. Great role model there

Reactions: 17
She said the n word clear as day on her live then tit herself but she will deny till she dies! I’m not even shocked she said it won’t be surprised if she blames us “trolls”

Reactions: 16
I can’t stop watching the moment she realises she’s said it. And then she starts really singing it to distract
I’ve even got it on mute cos it’s a hard watch, but easier and funnier without hearing her actually say it

Reactions: 11
Casper hun, do ya thing.
Is it just me that notices she sings it perfectly word for word until she quickly realised she’s said the N word and then the rest of it, is all wrong and she’s not singing any of it right because she’s laying some more nuggets in her dusty BV stained undies? She KNOWS

what’s up Eden? Couldn’t sing the rest right cause you were having heart palpitations after you realised your mistake? Nikki my ass. Racist witch

Reactions: 18
Is it just me that notices she sings it perfectly word for word until she quickly realised she’s said the N word and then the rest of it, is all wrong and she’s not singing any of it right because she’s laying some more nuggets in her dusty BV stained undies? She KNOWS

what’s up Eden? Couldn’t sing the rest right cause you were having heart palpitations after you realised your mistake? Nikki my ass. Racist witch
She was trying to act like she didn't really know the words. Trying to set her excuse up. Foul mouthed little rat.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.