Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea who she’s referring to but how does she think this exonerates or justifies her crappy behaviour?

She’s still a tit person with an attitude to match. And the “mic drop” at the end, choosing to be embarrassed for you Cheeky Toes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No idea who she’s referring to but how does she think this exonerates or justifies her crappy behaviour?

She’s still a tit person with an attitude to match. And the “mic drop” at the end, choosing to be embarrassed for you Cheeky Toes.
What’s with the high contrast/brightness filter she’s suddenly using all of the time

Reactions: 6
The cinnamon roll video and he says she brushed her ‘titty’ on his elbow.
I just internally cringed. Im
No longer here I’m a prune and all my organs have leaked on to the floor because I’m shuddered so much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve fallen behind on these threads again 😩 I will catch up but just popping on to say 2 things:

1 dirty romper gate, when it showed a clip saying ‘ Lloyd loves me in that’ made me 🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤮 Lloyd the weird little freak probably wanked all over it SORRY.

2 Yaz is bleeping mental & it is NOT a girl thing to not be able to meet a woman for the first time at an engagement/wedding? so you’ll happily have someone you describe as a ‘creep’ looking at you but not his partner because you’re too insecure.

witches be crazy

Ps thanks Casper for all you do 👻🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yaz, can you tell your sister she can't sing for tit. Thanks babes 😘

Reactions: 11
She’s aging so fast😱
---
So when people eat too hot food and they make a noise Eden thinks ‘how were you raised you imbecile’ yet saying food tickles her pussy in all the right places is ok?! No Eden, how the duck were you raised you twit!
---
Why does she make herself so much shorter when standing next to little legs? As soon as he’s out of the shot she’s tall, then he comes beside her and she’s crouching down 4 inches 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s aging so fast😱
---
So when people eat too hot food and they make a noise Eden thinks ‘how were you raised you imbecile’ yet saying food tickles her pussy in all the right places is ok?! No Eden, how the duck were you raised you twit!
---
Why does she make herself so much shorter when standing next to little legs? As soon as he’s out of the shot she’s tall, then he comes beside her and she’s crouching down 4 inches 😂😂
Her teeth in the first pic look like the turkey teeth pegs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the live quite a bit… one thing I picked up on was her regrets. She doesn’t regret what she says online.. even though she’s managed to completely destroy any solid foundation to a career with her big flappy mouth. She said she regretted not speaking to her nanny because she was scared of her because she was bald from chemo…. Even though it was a joke that LLoyd was in remission when he wore a hat when she was introducing him to tiktok…. Oh and apparently he gave her the ick because he put a post up of her and him with grafting as the caption and she thought he was objectifying her. So he had to beg her to basicslly go out with him but then she apparently fell in love with him before they met. Oh and he used his fake name to introduce himself. Which begs the question… why’s he using a fake name?
---
She also then went on to skate a ‘troll’ who she then said ‘0h a mother to a beautiful boy…’ with a suprised expression like she’s a bleeping saint. I’m sick of this objectifying mothers as if they can’t say or do anything wrong. duck off with your holier than thou attitude.
Oh and classic narc Eden, when she had traumatised everuone with cancer chat she then read a comment from someone saying how upset they were and that they were hysterically crying… and she said why with a smirk. Absolute reprobate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
When Eden talks about all this resentment parents have for their children she must just be relaying what Yaz and Freya have told her but are too afraid to say themselves

Reactions: 10
She’s aging so fast😱
---
---
Lloyd literally eats like a wild animal so I’m not sure she can make out the noise of people eating effects her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.