Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched a live the other day, Geordie princess, even she has more manners than these awful lot, money didnt learn these how to be nice did it

blows my mind she’s the same age as me. She looks in her 40s, how is her skin already so haggard? I know she smokes but Christ
I vape, drink and barely sleep…I’m 11 years older than Eden but look younger than her. She’s so crusty and dusty. She got the short end of the genetics straw because I think she looks like the eldest sister and so did many others in her comments the other day when everyone couldn’t believe she was younger than Lloyd haha! I dread to think what her skin will be like in ten years

Reactions: 11
Firstly, there’s about 5 inches of gap between the ‘walls’ and the ‘roof’, what is it meant to be keeping dry?!
Secondly, it’ll bleeping stink in no time. And they won’t be arsed to even attempt to clean it properly.

Also Lloyd, if you were actually serious about building something, you’d do the calculations on how much wood you’d need before buying it. And if that didn’t work out, you’d hop back in your car and go get some more so that you actually did a decent job.
I’m embarrassed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
pretty sure building a smoking shelter for the dogs aint gonna make them piss outside.
Imagine you're a tiny dog, you need a piss, it's raining. Daddy says 'go outside then' and other daddy Lloyd points to your shelter to show you what he has built. Erm no thanks, I'll piss where I am because the shed is also shelter and I'm already there. 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's like a little kid showing his mum the den he's built in the garden! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My kids class are making Anderson shelters next week.

Maybe Lloyd could pop along and learn a thing or two.

P.S - even that shelter is gonna last longer than their honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
pretty sure building a smoking shelter for the dogs aint gonna make them piss outside.
Imagine you're a tiny dog, you need a piss, it's raining. Daddy says 'go outside then' and other daddy Lloyd points to your shelter to show you what he has built. Erm no thanks, I'll piss where I am because the shed is also shelter and I'm already there. 🐶
Let's be real here, that's for Lloyd to sleep in when Eden annoys him 😂😂

Also that grass will never see a drop of piss because they are too busy doing it indoors.

🙈🙈 just realised you said that already. So yeah I agree!!

Reactions: 3
Why must they insist on labelling normal canine behaviour, spefically to Chihuahuas. It actually triggers me 🤣 Like, no witch! Your dog doesn't bark just because it's a chihuahua 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Your voice isn’t calming Weeden! It just sounds patronising! I take it ASMR is the new Era by the look of that shocking bedtime switch off video. 😂

Reactions: 8
why do they act like having a chihuahua is 1000x harder than having a normal dog 😭 my chihuahua doesn’t like going to the toilet in the garden in winter. lloyd click below to find out this one insane chihuahua hack I discovered!!!!!
i take him on a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else waiting for Lloyds famous jacket with 100 pockets to appear on Vinted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys someone pls explain to me, the last video she posted about those lives, wtf are they all about?? When I see one of them on my for you page I get so confused I don’t understand their purpose🤣 (sorry to go off topic but I need answers)

Casper please do your thing…stitch of “People say I have a calming voice” and the classic yell at wolf to “Shuddup!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not been on Tattle much, I’ve been in Lanzarote and actually enjoying my holiday and not looking at my phone (take notes Yaz and Eben). I see there’s a lot of pages, please tell me big bird has been cancelled!

Time to grab a cuppa and catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not been on Tattle much, I’ve been in Lanzarote and actually enjoying my holiday and not looking at my phone (take notes Yaz and Eben). I see there’s a lot of pages, please tell me big bird has been cancelled!

Time to grab a cuppa and catch up!
If only, she’s posting more than ever because she fancies herself so much with her new hair. It’s been a yawn fest of content

Reactions: 10
just watched Casper8 with Soph explaining about the vinted romper - she sounds just like ‘The Mediator’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.