Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well know they’re proper skint when they start buying roll ups and they try to palm it off as a “money saving hack” for the young uns

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys someone pls explain to me, the last video she posted about those lives, wtf are they all about?? When I see one of them on my for you page I get so confused I don’t understand their purpose🤣 (sorry to go off topic but I need answers)
They are pretending to be players in a video game or NPC - non- playing character. So they repeat the same phrases and actions.

Also it’s so cute that even at his age Lloyd still gets into his parents bed in the morning.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gone out to the garden centre with the youngest 2 dogs now
Im more than convinced now that she can’t leave chai alone with them
Last time she left all 3 male dogs
And now she’s left chai but with the one dog that can’t impregnate her

0DFD6F68-E6D0-44CA-A819-3A88E937C05C.png

How much did she have to pay for her to post this 🤣🤣
---
No you bleeping don't. Shut up.
And also, stop letting your rats lick restaurant plates. woman.
Actually so concerning how many things she lies about having. It’s no wonder she was happy to be mates with Elphaba. She does it too.
It’s giving wrapping toilet roll around your arm in year 3 and sayings it’s broken. Ffs grow up Eden!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No you bleeping don't. Shut up.
And also, stop letting your rats lick restaurant plates. woman.
Also she hasn’t even answered the question
She might have a wide tongue or whatever but it doesn’t quite answer why she used to have a. Full
On lisp and now she doesn’t. But nice narc response there Eden.

Reactions: 8
Also she hasn’t even answered the question
She might have a wide tongue or whatever but it doesn’t quite answer why she used to have a. Full
On lisp and now she doesn’t. But nice narc response there Eden.
I think I’ll stick with cookie crithp (crisp)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sof’s video of the ‘dirty romper’ came up on fyp about how to blame her ‘sof’ as she’s the one who does Eden’s vinted 😂😂

Do we have a video of Eden wearing it? I’m sure sof says it’s unworn but it’s not
---
Also, I really wanted to ask her why she’s so bad at sending items out if she’s responsible for it. Lots of unsent item reviews

Do we have a video of Eden wearing it? I’m sure sof says it’s unworn but it’s not
---
Also, I really wanted to ask her why she’s so bad at sending items out if she’s responsible for it. Lots of unsent item reviews
A lot of people in the comments are saying about the bikinis on vinted that there’s videos of Eden wearing them and sof’s trying to say the plastic was still inside the bottoms whilst Eden was wearing it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
---
Excuse me mrs peach but climb out of their arses you 2 faced duck 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
did she have to buy like 5 pairs of new uggs when 1) they last longer than 1 year and 2) no one needs that many.
Fair enough Lloyd could do with some new slippers.
But it's clearly because she wanted to non platform ones. :D
what a waste tho.

did she have to buy like 5 pairs of new uggs when 1) they last longer than 1 year and 2) no one needs that many.
what a waste tho.
I’m convinced she does these hauls and then sends loads back - just trying to make it look like she has cash to spend.

Also - love seeing your name when I’m reading the Mafs thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
sof’s video of the ‘dirty romper’ came up on fyp about how to blame her ‘sof’ as she’s the one who does Eden’s vinted 😂😂
I had to scroll, I wanted to listen but get to the point 😂 blabbering. How can we blame you and not Eden when the vinted account is in Edens name and you're using her name to sell tit covered items to people. Both at fault

what a waste tho.
Easily over 600 quid, but then selling a dirty romper for 15 quid. Make. It. Make. Sense.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Eden takes the money from the sold clothes I reckon she tells soph to sell them and make herself some money which soph does as they are a bunch of grabby weirdos

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Eden takes the money from the sold clothes I reckon she tells soph to sell them and make herself some money which soph does as they are a bunch of grabby weirdos
Nah, no way Eden would do something like that without making a video about it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The people buying her stuff, especially the Pj's and bikinis, must be full on weirdos themselves because who on earth would buy her stuff that's been sitting up in her crotch when she openly says online to everyone that she walks around with balls of tit in her arse crack and vag all day 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yet neither one of them can be arsed to send the parcels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.