Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had extensions, is her hair normal?! I can’t get on board with having 2 different hair styles

Reactions: 1
Funny how she completely rejects the ‘chihuahua’s aren’t good with kids’ trope (not that I’ve ever heard it) but the reason her shed is one big doggy litter tray is purely down to the fact that ‘chihuahua’s don’t like to go outside in the rain/wind/snow/sunshine’

Also, every decent dog owner (and parent actually, Freya) knows that no matter the dog, it’s not the best idea to leave dogs and kids in a room unattended. Do better Eedie baby!
my dog hates going out in the rain so i walk her instead of expecting her to go out by choice! god she really is lazy, i have a big dog, she is so soft and loving but i would still never leave her alone with children, i dont trust kids 🤣

Reactions: 5
So now her dogs are reactive and have to be kept on a lead, but yesterday they were that soft and well behaved she let them look after the kids! 😂😂 question, how do you know Edens lying???? Her lips move! 😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Creased at Caspers new video of her saying she wants to go whale watching then her actually saying she’s already been whale watching when she did her tour of America 😭😭😭😭. bleeping insane that almost everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. I’ve never known anything like it, she has genuine psychological issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That video of her lip syncing to ‘me and the devil walking side by side’ was the cringiest tit I’d ever seen
For a massive Christian, you’d think she wouldn’t even acknowledge that song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Caspers new vid just reminded me of the time Yas watched the boxing and therefore was the biggest boxing fan ever to live

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But her dogs were off lead the other day when she was on her ‘run’?
You can never guarantee that a dog won’t walk around the corner, so if her dogs aren’t good with other dogs, surely they should be on lead 100% of the time?
And also another reason she shouldn’t be taking her dogs in to shops etc - how are they going to behave if they come across a service dog??

Reactions: 16
But her dogs were off lead the other day when she was on her ‘run’?
You can never guarantee that a dog won’t walk around the corner, so if her dogs aren’t good with other dogs, surely they should be on lead 100% of the time?
And also another reason she shouldn’t be taking her dogs in to shops etc - how are they going to behave if they come across a service dog??
"Just ban dogs from everywhere then🙄" was her famous reply. A deaf lady commented explaining why you shouldn't take dogs into places where service dogs need to work as it can distract them and she deleted the persons comments 🙃 our kind angel Eden. She's just misunderstood

Reactions: 10
That video of her lip syncing to ‘me and the devil walking side by side’ was the cringiest tit I’d ever seen
For a massive Christian, you’d think she wouldn’t even acknowledge that song 😂
Casper can’t keep up with the content at this point! Left a premiere early because it was disrespectful referencing the devil in a church but can lip sync to a devil sound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On her live earlier she said when she was 15 her mum bought her concert tickets to watch a band in Paris! But apparently had to scrape together 30 quid for a book, and never had a penny to their name 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If a dog is reactive, it should be muzzled and on a lead, no matter the size.

I muzzle my staffy - reactive due to a dog attacking him years ago. If her little yappers came running towards mine I'd be kicking her and them 🥾 you aren't just responsible for your dog, your responsible for keeping other dogs same from yours too

What a stupid thing to embellish. She was born like 1998, MySpace was big back in 200-5-2008… so she was on MySpace when she was 7? Yeah sure Jan. sure. But how did you end up on MySpace when your parents couldn’t even afford the chicken you buried in the garden. Surely they couldn’t afford internet, a computer or a phone line given they were so poor. So poor Infact mummy dear had summer parties which was of course gate crashed by 300 emos who then sung on stage with mummy dear chortling along on the background. What a ruckus.
---
Yaz would have been on it and Eden clearly wants to relate to all
Those over 30s
---
Also I found that article back when Lloyd was 19 back when he was hanging round wilmow in Cheshire… which is classed as an affluent area… i dunno if that’s true cause I don’t come from there but why is there this urge to cosplay being a poor child with no money.
Please Share the article 😂😂😂I need cheering up
Tell me you want to be one of the boys without telling me Little legs will go 1st

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love that her little rats are keeping up with the chihuahua stereotype of being mouthy aggressive cunts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.