Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pregnancy test bait. How pathetic that that’s all she has now to get attention because her little minions will be desperate for it and don’t get the concept yet that it’s incredible rude and invasive to ask anyone something fertility related.

Lloyd probably can’t get it up from all the cool gangsta weed smoking anyway. But also any normal man’s cock would flop if their partner was someone who didn’t wipe their arse, sat in their skiddy Amazon pants all day and ate their bogies.

Reactions: 15
The cannabis post 🤣

It’s giving 14 year old tries it for the first time and now has to mention it where possible to class mates. lol

We get it Eden. You smoke 🍃 👏 why are you now making it your whole personality? Odd behaviour.

Lloyd rolls one and Needy Eedy has a toke or 2 and now is big time ganja smoker 💀Behave yourself…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cannabis post 🤣

It’s giving 14 year old tries it for the first time and now has to mention it where possible to class mates. lol

We get it Eden. You smoke 🍃 👏 why are you now making it your whole personality? Odd behaviour.

Lloyd rolls one and Needy Eedy has a toke or 2 and now is big time ganja smoker 💀Behave yourself…
Hope Yaz is alright with their "illegal activities". We all know she has an issue with that kind of thing... Don't you Yaz 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the hair extensions will be out in 8 days time given the state of them already.
she looks so old and haggard on this
---
The cannabis post 🤣

snoop dog better watch out! 420 crew is coming to take over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kills me that Lloyd calls himself a self taught chef but butchers every single dessert he makes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sending baby dust and hope to all of you on here craving little miracles whilst she baby baits. I've been you.. just to give you a glimmer of hope, I have PCOS also and tried for 6 years, we finally did get our miracle. I truly believed it would never happen and I eventually accepted that it wouldn't - dont give up hope guys 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s live and telling people not to do stuff for praise/recognition but then went on to say there’s hours of content of her being an amazinggggg auntie (clearly wanting recognition for that) and for people to write good stories of times they’ve met her 😂 I can’t deal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone.
Haven’t popped by this thread for a while but just seen a video of her saying she picks her nose and eats it and I am truly repulsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eden: "you should never ask someone if they're pregnant, you don't know what someone is going through"

Also Eden: *films herself doing a pregnancy test for her little followers*

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Not sure. The trans comment was totally unnecessary cause we know he isn’t trans. Ps cabbage tits is purely because he has two cabbages tattooed to his chest. 😂 I take the piss out of their triggers with his small stature - he’s not even that small it’s just that they won’t own it and just keep adding fuel to the fire 😂
I meant post ebens fans profiles and attacking/body shaming them. Couldn't care less about pepperoni nips 😂😂 they reap what they sow. I know he's not Trans, I think unfortunately for him he gains weight in his boobies. How unfortunate 😂😂 but I agree no need for the trans comments x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eden: "you should never ask someone if they're pregnant, you don't know what someone is going through"

Also Eden: *films herself doing a pregnancy test for her little followers*
This is sooooo true.
some people would do absolutely anything to become parents and sadly aren’t able to conceive yet this complete fraud just carrie’s on like it’s her gods given right to have a baby.
obviously I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone that they couldn’t become a parent but these pair of work shy lazy slobs who can’t keep their shed in check really aren’t the maternal type who would make ideal parents.
sorry that’s just my view and it may not the the same as everyone else’s.🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I man cannabis is also a gateway drug. Might not be long before edens one of the toothless crack addicts she likes to ridicule.

Why are they so hyped up about Lloyd hitting 300K followers, its not as if it happened organically, people only followed Lloyd because he was Edens boyfriend! Jumping about like its an achievement! Sad bastards!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.