Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a tiktok earlier that was explaining how people who grew up in quite privileged backgrounds won’t have concept of poverty. Her idea of poor is not being able to get a burger after school whereas there’s some kids genuinely not getting food all day unless they got their breakfast and their school dinner free cause their mums and dads had to choose between gas and electric or food. Kids going to bed so cold they could see their own breath when they slept. Having to walk 8 miles to school cause there wasn’t enough busfair. Wearing damp clothes cause gas is expensive when you’re on pay as you go tokens. Wonder if she ever had any concept of tapping your £1 meter boxes so you could have a few extra hours of heat.. or raiding phone boxes so you could eat. She is an absolute pisstake.

I was that child. Thankfully I’m in a better place now.

I could write a book.
Yours sincerely
Someone who’s been living in poverty their entire life.
---
Like honestly it makes me so angry. I’ve lived in some hell
Holes. @LloydsBoosters will know where I mean when I mention the valley road flats I’m sure. They got condemned for being damp and full of absolute ronkers. 😂
An unwound nappy pin stuck in the right place on the meter to slow the wheel turning worked a treat 😄 🤣 having it drummed into your brain how to quickly whip it out if the meter reader man was around oh them were the days 😳

Reactions: 8
Didn’t yaz have addiction issues at one point? I thought she was anti drugs?
The pregnancy test thing is weird

Reactions: 6
this so triggering.
I’m due my period TODAY and hoping it doesn’t come
It’s bleeping weird that she even buys pregnancy tests, if she’s using protection.
I totally understand potato. The pregnancy baiting knocks me sick, sincerely someone that has actual diagnosed pcos trying for a year and a half 🥲 the fact I don’t even bother buying tests anymore and this fucker just buys them for the craic? God she infuriates me. She does not deserve a child. I really wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone but she should not be allowed to reproduce. I would genuinely worry if she was responsible for a minor

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally understand potato. The pregnancy baiting knocks me sick, sincerely someone that has actual diagnosed pcos trying for a year and a half 🥲 the fact I don’t even bother buying tests anymore and this fucker just buys them for the craic? God she infuriates me. She does not deserve a child. I really wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone but she should not be allowed to reproduce. I would genuinely worry if she was responsible for a minor
thanks guys
See I feel tit moaning because I don’t have PCOS but when you’re trying you’re trying and this ovulation-period time is tit
And she’s taking tests for content. Such a silly witch!
And if she’s doing that for content, getting married for content and getting dogs for content I DREAD to think what she’ll put a kid through.
baby dust all round ✨

• Heart
  • Sad
Sorry I deleted my last message as I don’t want to come across as a sob story looking for the violin.
eden harvey turns me sick. The fact she makes out she was underprivileged because of not having a £1 burger is insanity tbh.
Hugs! We are a good supportive group here! Don’t ever feel
Shamed for telling what you’ve been through. These parasites have no clue.
this so triggering.
I’m due my period TODAY and hoping it doesn’t come
It’s bleeping weird that she even buys pregnancy tests, if she’s using protection.
she’s only putting it out there cause on one of Caspers videos someone said Lloyd looked trans again. Apparently his cabbage moobs look like top surgery. Debunked yonks ago. He definitely has a tiny penis though. WE DONT WANT YOU TO MEASURE IT EBEN.
---
thanks guys
See I feel tit moaning because I don’t have PCOS but when you’re trying you’re trying and this ovulation-period time is tit
And if she’s doing that for content, getting married for content and getting dogs for content I DREAD to think what she’ll put a kid through.
baby dust all round ✨
hugs potato! Gentle though, don’t want to mash you 💚
---
I’ve had to block her and take a break from them all. I’m gonna catch up here but I honestly can’t be arsed with her Katie Hopkins/ricky/Andrew tate era

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s only putting it out there cause on one of Caspers videos someone said Lloyd looked trans again. Apparently his cabbage moobs look like top surgery. Debunked yonks ago. He definitely has a tiny penis though. WE DONT WANT YOU TO MEASURE IT EBEN.
---
Is there a second person running the Casper account? Because some of their replies to Eben supporters is on par with what little legs would do. You know like posting profile screen shots and back to body shaming. I'm all for Casper calling out the lying and hypocrisy but not at the risk of becoming a bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The Facebook era has ended after all the tit reviews, no posts for 3 weeks, gues she realises she’s even a fail there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just started to watch a Freya video which came up on my FYP and Cali is in it. She stops Freya talking and goes “I noticed that eedys nails look the same as chais” ☠💀☠💀🤣🤣🤣

Freya was like 😑😑 “ok”

🫠 🐶

• Haha
She’s copying that Maia knight with the pregnancy tests, original as always

thanks guys
baby dust all round ✨
Sending love potato, your little mini spud will bless you when the time is right 🩵
I had a miscarriage a while ago (was literally in the woman’s when Lucy Letby got sentenced 😢) and now I’m so desperate for us to have just one last little one and seeing her put videos like this just acting dead causal about something so many woman want is vulgar

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there a second person running the Casper account? Because some of their replies to Eben supporters is on par with what little legs would do. You know like posting profile screen shots and back to body shaming. I'm all for Casper calling out the lying and hypocrisy but not at the risk of becoming a bully.
Not sure. The trans comment was totally unnecessary cause we know he isn’t trans. Ps cabbage tits is purely because he has two cabbages tattooed to his chest. 😂 I take the piss out of their triggers with his small stature - he’s not even that small it’s just that they won’t own it and just keep adding fuel to the fire 😂

As someone who’s a victim of R and SA and struggled for years to conceive my children she honestly knocks me sick.
I also was a child of poverty if I didn’t think I could dislike her more than I did I’ve been proven wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guaranteed their idea of protective sex is the pull out method which isn’t protective at all. My last child was pull out method but tbf we were not not trying, just happened (never again snip snip) 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.