Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh go away you absolute freak of nature. Literally noone cares about a single thing you have to say!
as if we would believe anything hollie would have to say for god sake! i dont even think eden follows her back 🤣🤣 how pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is that noise she’s making 😂😂😂😂😂
Sounds like she's going "yah" like the posh twit she is.
---
I totally get that. Her behaviour is despicable. I’m so sorry you’re struggling cause that must be a massive amount of worry for you all! Sending you all my positive thoughts and I hope he gets the support from EHCP, and you have people to support you around. ♥
We are extremely blessed that he's a healthy happy little snot bag. And we have had fantastic support from all the relevant parties. And we have a really supportive family so we are lucky. I hope Eden never has children, the risk of her mentally abusing it is too high. Especially if god forbid it has disabilities. And infertility isn't someone I'd wish on anyone. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
SmelliJo is still lurking. duck my life she’s absolutely obsessed with the attention
911 whats your emergency: yes we have a woman named HolliiLollyLlyodJasolly who is stuck in Eden Harvz hole, whilst attempting to rim the unwiped tit from her arse

Just noticed she spells her name 'Hollii' (quirky af 🤪) so edited to amend x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where was the live stream she said she was doing? 😂. I would have actually joined but she wants Casper doesn't she🤣. How sad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell js Jason a thick twit or what. Eden uses her to her dirty work and then she has a “troll turned follower/fake friend” story to trot out whenever she needs to.

I couldn’t imagine idolising someone as basic and nasty as Eden.

Reactions: 7
When eben said about meeting her Roman Empire, Jason got all excited, got her Sunday best on. Then she was sat sad, holding a bunch of dying flowers and crying over KPs live.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this has been bugging me for a long time. And I may be wrong, so please anyone correct me if I am.
Was she ever given her sign name from someone belonging to the deaf community?
From what I’ve heard and read, names are spelt with sign language until a sign name is given

i hope I’ve worded that right and not caused offence to anyone!
you’re right about sign names being given by a member of the deaf community! i believe when she uses her performative sign language she signs the letter ‘E’ for Eden which i believe is okay? i know when ive introduced myself in sign language, i fingerspell my name out for the first time and then shorten it to just the first letter.

i could be wrong for doing so myself though- it’s a shame she uses sign language when it suits her but fails to ensure all of her videos are closed captioned

Reactions: 1
I want to know who they are so bad 😂 they deserve the world
What's that old saying "never meet your heroes" 🤣... I love the fact that Casper is unknown, look at what happened the last time someone was revealed, her stench is still lingering now 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love the fact that Katie price is treating Eden like a fan & not a fellow content creator 😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Eden KP era won’t last long. Katie won’t hero worship Eden like everyone else in her life does and that just won’t do with our spoilt little (giant) narcissist

Reactions: 9
Sorry, she just said meeting Katie Price was like she'd got something from make a wish foundation ???? You know, the foundation that gives a wish to a child with a life-limiting or life-threatening illness.

She is a bleeping imbecile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry, she just said meeting Katie Price was like she'd got something from make a wish foundation ???? You know, the foundation that gives a wish to a child with a life-limiting or life-threatening illness.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Thick bleep

Reactions: 11

And people called her out on it and people replied to those people calling her out as ‘Karen’s’ and ‘trolls’ they’re not trolls… or Karen’s…

Reactions: 12
How has this Jason person gone from trolling eden to licking her back side? No matter what edens saying now, that profile needs to be careful because eden throw them under the bus ASAP.

Reactions: 6
The Eden KP era won’t last long. Katie won’t hero worship Eden like everyone else in her life does and that just won’t do with our spoilt little (giant) narcissist
Did you see when Eden said 'when you FaceTime people do you just look at yourself' because that's what she does 😂😂. And Katie was like 'no.. I don't really FaceTime unless it's the boys'.
Eden really thought she found someone as self obsessed as herself. And it was so funny to watch her try and relate them to each other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.