Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for clarification…
That abcd account IS me and ONLY me. Stop making out it’s Eden and Llyod. They do have their own accounts. Also yes I’ve said horrible things about Eden but speaking to her on a personal level things change and you get to see she’s not the monster everyone paints her out to be. The whole ban guide dogs I really don’t understand how you all do not understand what she said and meant. She quite clearly means that why arnt dogs banned everywhere (non guide dogs etc) if guide dogs get affected by them. Also I’d love to know what I do with my voice to change to sound like Eden. It’s my voice. I speak how I speak. It’s pathetic that you pick apart anything you can. I don’t change words to sound like Eden and I don’t even know what words or what you even mean by that. Reaching at its best guys.
Wipe your lip you’ve got a bit of Edens shite there after being up her ass you dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just for clarification…
That abcd account IS me and ONLY me. Stop making out it’s Eden and Llyod. They do have their own accounts. Also yes I’ve said horrible things about Eden but speaking to her on a personal level things change and you get to see she’s not the monster everyone paints her out to be. The whole ban guide dogs I really don’t understand how you all do not understand what she said and meant. She quite clearly means that why arnt dogs banned everywhere (non guide dogs etc) if guide dogs get affected by them. Also I’d love to know what I do with my voice to change to sound like Eden. It’s my voice. I speak how I speak. It’s pathetic that you pick apart anything you can. I don’t change words to sound like Eden and I don’t even know what words or what you even mean by that. Reaching at its best guys.
FVY0Pxw.jpeg

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just for clarification…
Why are you bringing up the guide dog thing? Is that what she said to you to make you change your mind? My issue with that situation was Eden being a bleep to a lady who required an assistance dog who was only trying to educate her, what Eden said was bleeping dumb but her behaviour and lack of accountability is what bothers people, so what was Edens excuse for that? Also all the other deplorable stuff she’s done?

Reactions: 16
Just for clarification…
Would you ever just duck off. You're actually pathetic! Creating a hate page just to ger her attention. Crawl back into your hole. You're not welcome here ❤

Reactions: 11
Would you ever just duck off. You're actually pathetic! Creating a hate page just to ger her attention. Crawl back into your hole. You're not welcome here ❤
She can’t crawl back in to her hole, she’s stuck in Edens.

Isn’t the first rule of tattle that it stays on tattle? How do you report a profile?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Highlights for me was when someone said they thought Katie and Eden were the same age. Eden said “you look younger than me!” And Katie replies “we look the same age”. Katie also mentioned height and apparently Katie is 5ft 5(or 6) and Katie altered the camera height… isn’t that LLL height.
she also mentioned Eden “knows how to deal with people with autism”… I’d love Katie to see some of the things shes said and impressions she’s done, alongside saying people with assistance dogs should be banned from shops too, if they don’t let her dogs in.
Yas tries to get in every shot 🤗
So many comments saying “who’s Eden?” Or “I like Katie, hate Eden”,
There’s no way Eden or Yas would EVER wear any of those clothes. The whole thing was ridiculous!! Katie only invited her on because she wants some of Eden’s “fans” to buy her stuff. She even commented Eden has more followers… Katie has 1.5 million, Eden has 3.5, that’s all it is, Katie wants some of Eden’s followers.
My favourite was when Katie said 'We will do a live on Edens TikTok aswell if she has one' 😂😂😂😂.
Katie didn't even know she did TikTok 💀 best mates though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jason, please. We can't keep doing this 😂.
Your angel Eden was harassing someone who called her Marge the other day and you're trying to help her find out who Casper is so she can do the same to them. No wonder you like eden, both cunts. Coming to tattle to find out info and report it to them so they can harass people. What a rat

Just because you're naive and you fan girl over her, you was easy to talk round. Because you only wanted her attention anyway.

We don't like her because she's a head. Not because she won't reply to our DMs🥺. You're a loser Holli

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jasolly’s ability to MISS THE WHOLE bleeping POINT 🤬 should be studied. Every time she picks up on the most irrelevant tit.

Also why is she allowed to have a tattle account and a troll account and be forgiven, but we’re not allowed the same grace, we’re all saddos and trolls? There’s something very wrong with her, all of this for a bit of validation off Eden.

Anyway she’s once again deleted the comments. Can’t mods block her, she’s clearly broken rules many many times now (taking it off tattle, doxxed herself, coming on threads to defend the person)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I don’t understand is 95% of us on here don’t even have a troll account like Jason did, yet she still thinks she’s the better person? Like hun you trolled Eden in way more ways than most people have on here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What I don’t understand is 95% of us on here don’t even have a troll account like Jason did, yet she still thinks she’s the better person? Like hun you trolled Eden in way more ways than most people have on here
EXACTLY! we say what we think on here only it's not our fault eden and her minions look

Reactions: 13
EXACTLY! we say what we think on here only it's not our fault eden and her minions look
The post was about 3:30 wasn’t it and we know that Lloyd and Eden love to get high and stay up really late. My theory is she’s been talking to Eden till early hours and Edens worried about the guide dog thing coming out now that she’s bezzie pals with the Pwicey, so Jason took a moment to remove her tongue from Edens rimpiece and run here to defend her

• Heart
Casper calling Jasolly Edens 5th rat! I was howling! and that's a very good point made above, Jasolly has trolled Eden much more than we ever have, didn't she sign up to the patreon and then put it all on tiktok??? Bit of a nerve then to come on here and have a pop at us, I bet hardly anyone on this thread has abused Eden on tiktok I think the majority of people keep their opinions on this site, if Eden chooses to come on and read it then that's her business isn't it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 this and the other post about her literally paying for Patreon just to leak it all, no other tattler here has gone anyway near that far or sinister.

📢 Hey hey ho ho jasonholijo has got to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The post was about 3:30 wasn’t it and we know that Lloyd and Eden love to get high and stay up really late. My theory is she’s been talking to Eden till early hours and Edens worried about the guide dog thing coming out now that she’s bezzie pals with the Pwicey, so Jason took a moment to remove her tongue from Edens rimpiece and run here to defend her
She thinks she’s going to be bessie mates. None of what Katie said is going to happen. And if it does… it’s only because she’s an old has been and she’s heard Eden has 3 mil followers. What Katie doesn’t know is. That Eden’s followers haven’t budged in a very long time and half those accounts are probably dead and un used 🤣 She thinks she is going to be able to use Eden to her advantage - tragic. If only she knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately for Jolly/Hosan, her deleted comment still shows in our replies.
Also took a little screenshot of her saying she was going to resurrect Jason just last month, so if Casper wants it -
That's actually so fucked up, literally trolling her on tiktok but coming here and calling us trolls and bullies wtffffffff

Reactions: 11
This! She was posting here laughing her head off when she was making Eden cry. Even paid for her patreon to do that.
How can you do that and then be that persons friend. Beggy and fake.

Go practice your Eden accent in front of the mirror again

She still has an unflattering pic of Eden as her profile pic. Tbh Eden deserves these kind of ‘friends’

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.