Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! She was posting here laughing her head off when she was making Eden cry. Even paid for her patreon to do that.
How can you do that and then be that persons friend. Beggy and fake.

Go practice your Eden accent in front of the mirror again
Profile pic is Eden, and didn’t she even get a thread title in??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got it I’ll get the recording if I can find it
---

Harvey is also registered blind too. Wasn’t she the bleep that made the comment about blind people not having registered guide dogs in shops.
I know we aren't supposed to talk at ourselves personally, but my toddler is partially sighted (actually only sees as far as his nose) and is showing signs of being severely autistic. He's non verbal and not walking. I always admired KP for the way she looked after Harvey and made sure he had everything he could possibly need. But after going on Eden's crappy podcast, I feel sick. I feel like she's personally insulted my baby. Why don't people research who they work with? That's why I hate Eden so much, you send your kid to school to be safe and they have staff that are taking the piss out of them. It makes me scared to send him to school. The rest of the stuff Eden does grips my tit too, she's a fucked up individual. But picking on a disabled kid, insulting blind people and disabled people in general, is too much for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know we aren't supposed to talk at ourselves personally, but my toddler is partially sighted (actually only sees as far as his nose) and is showing signs of being severely autistic. He's non verbal and not walking. I always admired KP for the way she looked after Harvey and made sure he had everything he could possibly need. But after going on Eden's crappy podcast, I feel sick. I feel like she's personally insulted my baby. Why don't people research who they work with? That's why I hate Eden so much, you send your kid to school to be safe and they have staff that are taking the piss out of them. It makes me scared to send him to school. The rest of the stuff Eden does grips my tit too, she's a fucked up individual. But picking on a disabled kid, insulting blind people and disabled people in general, is too much for me.
I hope people send Katie the stuff that Edens said in the past and she cuts any further contact with her, from the beginning she’s been the biggest advocate for Harvey and he’s always been thriving and I hope that if she knew the stuff this scumbag has said online she will get rid of her. Harveys a amazing little thing and the fact she’s brought him on the pod so that she can get sympathy views is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In between all the over the top fake ass kissing you had Eden calling her house the mucky mansion to her face on live, commenting on the size of her tits and asking if they feel plastic and Yaz asking her to sing a whole new world solidified the fact Eden and Yaz are massive mean girls!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope people send Katie the stuff that Edens said in the past and she cuts any further contact with her, from the beginning she’s been the biggest advocate for Harvey and he’s always been thriving and I hope that if she knew the stuff this scumbag has said online she will get rid of her. Harveys a amazing little thing and the fact she’s brought him on the pod so that she can get sympathy views is disgusting
Unfortunately (I wasn’t screenrecording) I saw the comments about Eden mocking disabled children and so did Katie, she responded something like: ‘whoever Eden mocks on her page is up to her but we are on my page’

Sorry @Missyboo25 I can’t imagine that’s nice to read after what you’ve just shared 😫 big love to you and your child x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not Holli-Jo-Eben-Thrush coming back to tattle AGAIN.......

Can the mods pls ban her account? Pretty please? With extra cherries and canesten duo on top?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie read a comment saying 'Eden mocks the disabled community' and she half read it out and said 'I don't care what people do when they're not around me' or something. And Eden was like 'it will be the crackhead comment they're talking about'. And her comments were being spammed with the fact Eden mocks disabled and deaf people and Katie just ignored it. Says a lot about her. Two scumbags together.

But I did see a comment saying Katie called out a creator for mocking the same things before, so why's it ok for Eden? This is why Eden gets worse because every other fucker enables her behaviour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
KP is just as tit of a person. Great mum to Harvey (to an extent) but it was only like last year she crashed her car whilst driving under the influence.

As for Jason, saddo.

Reactions: 14
They must laugh at this them selfs that’s hilarious
---
This turns my stomach every time I see it🤢
She’s literally curling her top lip down to stretch her nostrils longer so that dog can lick inside her nose! bleeping rank! Didn’t she say her nose rings always stinks of tit, that’s obviously why the dogs are constantly licking there.. don’t they sense infections?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
this has been bugging me for a long time. And I may be wrong, so please anyone correct me if I am.
Was she ever given her sign name from someone belonging to the deaf community?
From what I’ve heard and read, names are spelt with sign language until a sign name is given

i hope I’ve worded that right and not caused offence to anyone!
Jumpscare on the FYP, was there any need for this to be included? Begging to be called couple goals 😂

Katie read a comment saying 'Eden mocks the disabled community' and she half read it out and said 'I don't care what people do when they're not around me' or something. And Eden was like 'it will be the crackhead comment they're talking about'. And her comments were being spammed with the fact Eden mocks disabled and deaf people and Katie just ignored it. Says a lot about her. Two scumbags together.

But I did see a comment saying Katie called out a creator for mocking the same things before, so why's it ok for Eden? This is why Eden gets worse because every other fucker enables her behaviour.
Just goes to show. Like I said previously. She was using Eden to her advantage and it was obvious anyways. She bought her home to help sell her clothes. Thinking because she has all those followers. She’d sell out 😩 let’s be honest only people of a certain age would buy. It’s all outdated crap because Katie is stuck in 2010. Stuff needy and baby teeth wouldn’t be seen dead in.

Reactions: 8
HA this has made my day
---
In between all the over the top fake ass kissing you had Eden calling her house the mucky mansion to her face on live, commenting on the size of her tits and asking if they feel plastic and Yaz asking her to sing a whole new world solidified the fact Eden and Yaz are massive mean girls!
Wait is Katie’s house the mucky mansion? Because isn’t that what we call Edens parents house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

‘I don’t care what people do when they are not around me’?!

Sorry Katie hun, what was Harvey’s Law all about?
Was Frankie Boyle with you when he made that joke about Harvey? Is that why it was such a big deal?!
If you’re too broke to have morals hun then just say so.
What an out and out prick.
I can see them becoming best friends.
So much in common.

Reactions: 21
What the duck is that noise she’s making 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I totally get that. Her behaviour is despicable. I’m so sorry you’re struggling cause that must be a massive amount of worry for you all! Sending you all my positive thoughts and I hope he gets the support from EHCP, and you have people to support you around. ♥

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad she done that live with KP it just shows that all her disgusting behaviour will follow her everywhere she’s goes. Every time she does a live or promotion her own actions will destroy it. She’s never going any further she’s done and said too many vile things. I watched 2 mins of that live and had to leave because I was cringed out so badly by Edens fake fan girling. I mean it’s Katie Price I wouldn’t look twice at her if she passed me on the street.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.