Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caspers account got taken down again so is currently back on Casper 7. I think the short lived joy has wound them up cause Lloyd is in full swing on his fake account commenting under all of Caspers videos. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Caspers account got taken down again so is currently back on Casper 7. I think the short lived joy has wound them up cause Lloyd is in full swing on his fake account commenting under all of Caspers videos. 🤣
I've just seen a comment saying it's holli/Jason on the abcdefu account 🤣🤣🤣
Remember when she was back here asking who casper was... She's tryna be big Eds hero lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s making a big thing about her mum and dad coming over? Do they not pop over regularly to see her?

Oh Eden, that’s not at all what a trauma bond is…
What the duck. She needs to shut up forever, so dumb and just throws out these words like they're nothing! You loving your parents isn't a trauma bond. She needs counselling, absolutely clueless yet spreads her misinformation to all the people who watch her videos

Reactions: 5
Remember when she was back here asking who casper was... She's tryna be big Eds hero lmao.
what a sad little life Jane…

Lloyd I get. Some random person up her colon is fuckin wEiRd

Reactions: 6
The person commenting from abcdef has said her user is holliijo but why wouldn’t she comment from that account if that’s the case

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs that twit Jason is back. Have they no idea how thick they sound defending Eden saying how we all have no lives WHEN THEY DID THE SAME THING

babes we may be trolls and bullies but you made a whole tiktok troll page all because you’re a super fan and eden wouldn’t donate to your charity page or acknowledge your existence. Pathetic

Reactions: 11
Has she done a dirty delete of the parents visiting the shed! What irks me is when her mum uses Eden’s full name all the time like she’s a celebrity! “Oh Eden Harvey” 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having 3.2 million followers on tiktok and only getting 3 likes on your Instagram videos 🙈 shamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The person commenting from abcdef has said her user is holliijo but why wouldn’t she comment from that account if that’s the case
NOT HER AGAIN duck OFF JASON
---
That person is the fucker that’s like thrush and won’t duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ain’t no way Jasolly has resurrected from Edens BV ridden minge AGAIN😭🤣😭🤣😭 I am so bleeping embarrassed for her and Eden lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
someone needs to cover themselves in vagisil coz jasolly is an irritating you know what

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant with her... she's literally going on about the laser thing as if she's used it before... whilst unwrapping it 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.