Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this in Casper’s comments

View attachment 2516421
Damn. This sounds like something that happened a long time ago, and you know I think when Eden was getting really popular in 2020 she was probably at her most dangerous with her manipulating and grooming children - because she didn’t have as many eyes on her and that she was actually well liked at that point.

But I bet there’s quite a few children she’s pretended to care about, got them close to her and then had them send her money etc when she was working in the taxi office.

Eden will never win though, her career is over. Sure she might still get ads and money but she’ll never progress beyond what she is right now. Her following has remained stagnant for over a year, that’s not normal.Yet she’s still not sorry for all the awful tit she’s done and said.

Reactions: 11
Damn. This sounds like something that happened a long time ago, and you know I think when Eden was getting really popular in 2020 she was probably at her most dangerous with her manipulating and grooming children - because she didn’t have as many eyes on her and that she was actually well liked at that point.

But I bet there’s quite a few children she’s pretended to care about, got them close to her and then had them send her money etc when she was working in the taxi office.

Eden will never win though, her career is over. Sure she might still get ads and money but she’ll never progress beyond what she is right now. Her following has remained stagnant for over a year, that’s not normal.Yet she’s still not sorry for all the awful tit she’s done and said.
I agree. She’ll never get beyond TikTok, and when the app becomes less relevant so will she (even more). Say if she decided to go try be an actor or tv presenter or even just a normal job, all of her problematic behaviour is on the internet for people to see so she’s fucked it for herself really.

Reactions: 11
Just seen this in Casper’s comments

View attachment 2516421
This is awful and what makes it worse is that I can absolutely see eden doing something like this. I Hope the person she did this to is ok. Eden is an absolute bleep and so are her family for enabling her. This has made me so angry how can you do that to someone then say someone calling you marge is trolling I despise her

Reactions: 5
Can’t explain it, but her impression of people eating hot food makes me want to commit a felony.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that Joanna Nutley’s Mediation business has been dormant since 2020?

Therefore the videos shared on Caspers page, did not force the business to close as it was already not carrying out any business activity for the 3 years prior to the video being shared

Im assuming the mediator is breaking the law by undertaking business activities for the company she has declared dormant?

all the filings are on companies house

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I really love us so much.

They’re just so full of tit. No actual lawyer would touch it with a barge pole! ‘So she said you look like marge Simpson?’ ‘Yeah so I called her 100 times until she answered and I want to sue her for harassment’ … right

So that Joanna Nutley’s Mediation business has been dormant since 2020?

Therefore the videos shared on Caspers page, did not force the business to close as it was already not carrying out any business activity for the 3 years prior to the video being shared

Im assuming the mediator is breaking the law by undertaking business activities for the company she has declared dormant?

all the filings are on companies house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else secretly wish Lloyd and Eden / Joanna would phone them?? The way Joanna spoke to Jem made my blood boil, I would have torn them all a new hole if they'd had the audacity to phone me up and say those things!! but deep down I would have loved the excitement of it all! 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Plus a mediator calling that night? And texting calling her abhorrent, from a ‘professional’, Edens such a compulsive liar so I don’t believe any of it, it’s just her and whoever she’s dragged in being bullies.

Reactions: 9
Plus a mediator calling that night? And texting calling her abhorrent, from a ‘professional’, Edens such a compulsive liar so I don’t believe any of it, it’s just her and whoever she’s dragged in being bullies.
Also the mediator said 'I think you're not happy with your life' and 'do you know your accounts been taken down, go look'.
A professional wouldn't and couldn't say that.

They are full of tit. Trying to bring someone down for saying she looked like Marge 😂😂😂😂😂. I bet the other influencers die laughing at Weeden and Lloyd. Sad bleep, can't even be called Marge but can happily call people toothless crack addicts and worse but argues that she's ok to say those things? Just no one else is apparently. Only Eden can be outspoken.

Reactions: 14
Also the mediator said 'I think you're not happy with your life' and 'do you know your accounts been taken down, go look'.
A professional wouldn't and couldn't say that.

They are full of tit. Trying to bring someone down for saying she looked like Marge 😂😂😂😂😂. I bet the other influencers die laughing at Weeden and Lloyd. Sad bleep, can't even be called Marge but can happily call people toothless crack addicts and worse but argues that she's ok to say those things? Just no one else is apparently. Only Eden can be outspoken.
They think that jem is Casper. That's what the "your account has been taken down". Idiots. It's so bizarre that they saw Jems comment, thought oh I'll look at her profile, randomly saw her job/number and though "aha it's Casper, got'em"! Talk about 2+2=5. Geniuses. Honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else secretly wish Lloyd and Eden / Joanna would phone them?? The way Joanna spoke to Jem made my blood boil, I would have torn them all a new hole if they'd had the audacity to phone me up and say those things!! but deep down I would have loved the excitement of it all! 😂 😂 😂
I saw Yaz a couple weeks back and I was so tempted. I was a emotional mess so would have blamed that lol. But she had Wolf with her and I refuse to drag kids into that sort of thing. Plus I'm pretty tit at confrontation 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
They think that jem is Casper. That's what the "your account has been taken down". Idiots. It's so bizarre that they saw Jems comment, thought oh I'll look at her profile, randomly saw her job/number and though "aha it's Casper, got'em"! Talk about 2+2=5. Geniuses. Honestly.
They're so thick it hurts.

'We want to do social media but don't want anything that comes with like being held accountable for your words'.
Go back to the taxi rank then where you can be a bleep and get away with it and have your woman harassing husband dj to some walls for rent. I honestly think they would be happier that way. They want something for nothing though, lazy twts can put up with the videos and comments then can't they. They're choosing this

Reactions: 13
Addressing the filters and skin but still not an actual representation of her skin,not even being a bleep, I have texture I had acne when I was younger just bleeping embrace it , probably wouldn’t recognise her in real life without the filters
I thought the same. Her skin is a lot worse than she portrayed in that video. Which again I don’t care. People wouldn’t bother highlighting things if she didn’t keep lying. Her skin doesn’t just have a few spots. It looks scarred
It’s like the height situation. No one cares she’s taller. It’s the fact she so desperately tries to cover it up. Which is sad. If you love someone as much as she says she loves Lloyd stop hiding it

Reactions: 9
I would never say Eden is resilient, I’d say she’s a lazy beast who knows she couldn’t get a job on the money she’s become used to.

She also couldn’t have a job that requires structure, being somewhere at a certain time and doing anything away from Lloyd.

I remember her saying once that TikTok isn’t her main income - when it clearly bleeping is.

Also I don’t think it’s anyone’s job to check in on her, she has a husband, parents and sisters who all pander to her. She requires so much validation and attention it’s actually pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Bit of a slap in the face for her “fans” who are constantly up her arse telling her how much they love her/her content/how she’s saved them. Guess their “love” isn’t good enough for greeden!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I would never say Eden is resilient, I’d say she’s a lazy beast who knows she couldn’t get a job on the money she’s become used to.

She also couldn’t have a job that requires structure, being somewhere at a certain time and doing anything away from Lloyd.

I remember her saying once that TikTok isn’t her main income - when it clearly bleeping is.

Also I don’t think it’s anyone’s job to check in on her, she has a husband, parents and sisters who all pander to her. She requires so much validation and attention it’s actually pathetic.
'Because they just believe it all'. - Babe, it's literally your words out of your mouth. Are they not allowed to not like you? Is she actually this dumb and entitled, you have done things that made people not want to associate with you. How is it their fault for avoiding someone who sexualises minors etc. how can she be surprised!

Her only friends on the app are elphaba the scumbag who no one else wants to associate with. Does that not tell her something? The only friends she makes are scum.. like herself. When will the penny drop for her ? 😂. Shes in desperate need of some self awareness.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.