Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know your all saying this account isn’t him. But the constant need to deliberately spell his name wrong makes me think otherwise. It’s him or him and Eden are in talks with this account. The girl trying to go live and constantly sticking up for them makes me think it’s all just to try and work out caspers identity. I also find it funny how this account and Eden think Casper must have a sad life to sit and make these videos. But wouldn’t find it sad if it was a fan making videos or screen recordings and pages licking her gaping ass hole. It takes the same time and effort. But only okay if it works in her favour. Make it make sense

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know your all saying this account isn’t him. But the constant need to deliberately spell his name wrong makes me think otherwise. It’s him or him and Eden are in talks with this account. The girl trying to go live and constantly sticking up for them makes me think it’s all just to try and work out caspers identity.
I think they all use it tbh. That's why the spellings and phrases change. They will slip up soon x

Reactions: 10
I know your all saying this account isn’t him. But the constant need to deliberately spell his name wrong makes me think otherwise. It’s him or him and Eden are in talks with this account. The girl trying to go live and constantly sticking up for them makes me think it’s all just to try and work out caspers identity.
i think that one is him but him eden and thrush girl are all trying to find out who capser is, Casper really has them rattled haha

Reactions: 9
It’s Holly behind abcdefu, she confirmed it on her own account

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I know your all saying this account isn’t him. But the constant need to deliberately spell his name wrong makes me think otherwise. It’s him or him and Eden are in talks with this account. The girl trying to go live and constantly sticking up for them makes me think it’s all just to try and work out caspers identity. I also find it funny how this account and Eden think Casper must have a sad life to sit and make these videos. But wouldn’t find it sad if it was a fan making videos or screen recordings and pages licking her gaping ass hole. It takes the same time and effort. But only okay if it works in her favour. Make it make sense
how do they have the time 🤣 if it’s not Lloyd, it’s extremely concerning behaviour!

Reactions: 5
I've got my 2nd strike because I said they pull their lies out of their flat arses. 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aimlessly scrolling through the Harvey’s accounts and is anyone else in favour that it’s actually Freya who I think would be the nastiest/slyest one out the lot?… can you imagine what don Carla is actually like… to raise 3 girls who have turned out so problematic and just cunty… she must be a bit fucked up really

Reactions: 23
It’s the obsession with height as well which makes me think Eden and Lloyd are talking to the CannestenKween about finding out who Casper is. Despite Casper (and ourselves) stating time and time again that it’s not Lloyds height that is the issue.

Reactions: 8
It’s the obsession with height as well which makes me think Eden and Lloyd are talking to the CannestenKween about finding out who Casper is. Despite Casper (and ourselves) stating time and time again that it’s not Lloyds height that is the issue.
I feel like we should do a Spartacus. "I am Casper" "no, I'm Casper" "my name is Casper" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s Paula Breach so I hope she does a big reveal of who Casper is, gets stitched up and takes a pie to the face too 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just watched some of holli/Jason’s videos and she is obsessed to the point she’s trying to copy not just how Eden talks but the way she pronounces certain things, it’s so weird

Reactions: 3
I've got my 2nd strike because I said they pull their lies out of their flat arses. 😡😡😡😡
Flat arses 🤣🤣.
I think that account is L-L-Lloyd. And Jason/holli is so sad, it's cringing me out how she's defending them after slating them. Couldn't be me. She's queen of being a fake witch 👑

Reactions: 2
Aimlessly scrolling through the Harvey’s accounts and is anyone else in favour that it’s actually Freya who I think would be the nastiest/slyest one out the lot?… can you imagine what don Carla is actually like… to raise 3 girls who have turned out so problematic and just cunty… she must be a bit fucked up really
I was thinking this but I didn’t want to sound too out of turn 😂. But they claim to have had the best upbringing and being such a close family unit. Yet doesn’t freya supposedly have BPD (more often than not comes from a toxic upbringing), you have Yaz claiming to be addicted to drugs in her late teens and then Eden, the raging narcissist who can’t function without people sucking up to her and saying what a great person she is. Something definitely doesn’t add up

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.