Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elphaba is on live right now. They’re absolutely nuts and a scruff and their mother is a scruff I can see why them and Eden love eachother I feel sick

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if Casper was an account Jason/holli made. She's not against being nice in your dms while posting videos hurting you at the same time. Maybe she just wanted some more attention.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if Casper was an account Jason/holli made. She's not against being nice in your dms while posting videos hurting you at the same time. Maybe she just wanted some more attention.
If it was her, I think she'd have outed herself already. The "fame" would have gone to her head. I think "Jaholly" is actually Jo the mediator. But the real Jo the mediator doesn't know that someone is impersonating her. OooooOoooO. Its giving scooby doo vibes. Who's under the mask? Jaholly or little legs? Or is it "who's Jo? Oh Jo!!".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elphaba is on live right now. They’re absolutely nuts and a scruff and their mother is a scruff I can see why them and Eden love eachother I feel sick
I think anyone who supports Elphaba and is stupid enough do it publicly(Eden), well then it says a lot about that person and their character. Isn't there a saying, you are the company you keep?

Also can you imagine a trustpilot site but it's only so influencers can be reviewed and rated. I can just imagine Eden's ratings

Reactions: 14
Why does it matter that the batter on the whisk had raw egg on it?
I thought her ‘emetophobia’ was sickness bug related??

Reactions: 7
Why does it matter that the batter on the whisk had raw egg on it?
I thought her ‘emetophobia’ was sickness bug related??
I don’t think Eden herself even knows anymore. One minute it’s sickness bug related and the next it’s checking every mouthful of chicken and not eating raw egg. She can’t keep up with the lies she tells 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing that even when she’s being trending sounds and songs on tiktok, she gets 20 comments. But she’s the biggest UK tiktoker and queen of tiktok, yeah right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m weak at someone saying Jason / holly is thrush 😂
HEY ITS ME IM THE PERSON ITS ME. She’s begging to go live with people in Caspers comments the strange one
---
Has she done a dirty delete of the parents visiting the shed! What irks me is when her mum uses Eden’s full name all the time like she’s a celebrity! “Oh Eden Harvey” 🤢🤢🤢
But she’s Eden harvey hulme 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I tried to find the video of her advertising them tit apple cider gummies last night because Yas has just done an Ad. In Yas ad she basically says she researched them because her and Eden complained of bloatedness in France, and I am sure Eden advertised her gummies well before France. Which might evidence further bullshit. But I can’t find the video. So I’ve either missed it, or she’s done another dirty delete.

Reactions: 11
Jason/Holly/Thrush is just absolutely desperate for validation from Eden. The minute Eden went live with her, she did a complete U-turn. Now she’s in Caspers comments begging them to go live with her, she wants to be Edens hero sooo bad.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Jason/Holly/Thrush is just absolutely desperate for validation from Eden. The minute Eden went live with her, she did a complete U-turn. Now she’s in Caspers comments begging them to go live with her, she wants to be Edens hero sooo bad.
It must be the guilt of being on here slagging her off and trolling her wedding all whilst being friendly in her messages. She really can't talk 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.