Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even get 'mass trolled' 🤣. People post clips of her and other people make an opinion on what she's said and dislike her. It's normal. It's not trolling just because some people don't like you. I haven't been on her page in months except to find the odd clip which is rare. I definitely do not actively go to her page and troll her. I keep saying it but some creators are ACTUALLY trolled for no reason. She's just exposed for her true self and calls it trolling!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at Grace, she's going on tour again (very tempting to go tbh), she's been on SU2C, interviewed at pride of Britain, max has arranged an event in support of the lgbtquia+ community, George Clark is interviewing on MAFS, and so many more I could go on. What's Eden doing? Pretending theres a solicitor involved and possibly forging documents, yes you are the one who is thriving absolutely babes

Reactions: 25
I sense that post is aimed at people like Grace tbh because she’s a fellow creator that she thinks is a friend and if grace reaches out to the posts, Edens on the same level as her. People occasionally comment like Jordan Lipscombe (although I find her hand gestures etc extremely annoying) but small doses, people don’t want to associate with the controversy

If Eden owned some of the awful tit she’s done rather than lie and twist it she’d earn so much more respect from people

Reactions: 11
I sense that post is aimed at people like Grace tbh because she’s a fellow creator that she thinks is a friend and if grace reaches out to the posts, Edens on the same level as her. People occasionally comment like Jordan Lipscombe (although I find her hand gestures etc extremely annoying) but small doses, people don’t want to associate with the controversy

If Eden owned some of the awful tit she’s done rather than lie and twist it she’d earn so much more respect from people
I agree with this completely.

Tbf I think she forgets her last outburst when she accused other creators and followers of not giving a duck or being flaky. Or whatever she said, it was very aggressive anyway.

Reactions: 5
I would never say Eden is resilient, I’d say she’s a lazy beast who knows she couldn’t get a job on the money she’s become used to.

She also couldn’t have a job that requires structure, being somewhere at a certain time and doing anything away from Lloyd.

I remember her saying once that TikTok isn’t her main income - when it clearly bleeping is.

Also I don’t think it’s anyone’s job to check in on her, she has a husband, parents and sisters who all pander to her. She requires so much validation and attention it’s actually pathetic.
So basically her ideology here is “oh if i get a content creator with a large following to stick up for me I’ll gain new followers and everyone will be on my side and anything I’ve ever said or done will be forgotten about” no Eden. The fact that none of the content creators jump to your defence anymore is because you have proved once too many times that you’re nothing but a scumbag. If you were as wholesome and pure as you make out you would have lots of people defending you but you aren’t, you’re the nastiest vile evil person on the app and your lack of empathy for others is alarming. No one wants to be associated with you because of who you are. You’ve proved once too many times the real you, stick your pure heart up your arse you deluded fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, let me get this right Eben, anyone who says they don't like you, you say they can't say that after watching '60 sec clips of your life' yet you can say they 'love you' and thats perfectly fine after watching those same '60 second' clips? Make it make sense hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Eden harvz, the most real person on tiktok admitting to using smoothing filters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we done any thread suggestions yet? Here's mine

Edens harvz - caspers biggest fan, vinted era went down the pan, social media can't pay the bills. Maybe the taxi rank can?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we should keep the thread title really simple

Eden Harvz #67 The Russian bleep who looks like she belongs on the register

• Haha
Can't stop laughing at her acting like she's an interior designer cos she's whacked a few home sense candles and a fake log burner on the TV in the shed 🤣🤣

• Haha
CCE196A2-4FC8-4A1F-A6A5-D7D14D4311A0.png

Eden saying in her recent video, that she takes inspiration for her home from her mum.
I can really see what she means. 😂 both shitholes. Their poor husbands. Marrying women who can’t even do the basics of keeping a home clean and clutter free.

makes sense now why she’s so incapable of tidying up. Nothing to do with her ‘ADHD’ it’s because it’s in her blood to live that way. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She gets her inspiration from her mum? Their house is dump! 😂
They’ve lived there ages and she’s only just gone to the effort of buying bits and bobs to make it more homely. The setting up of the camera to “get their reaction” and asking everyone who comes in if they like the decorations is soooo strange

Reactions: 14
She’s making a big thing about her mum and dad coming over? Do they not pop over regularly to see her?

Oh Eden, that’s not at all what a trauma bond is…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s making a big thing about her mum and dad coming over? Do they not pop over regularly to see her?

Oh Eden, that’s not at all what a trauma bond is…
Covid was so traumatic for Eden, all that work she did on the front line

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.