Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad she’s getting a lawyer because of trolling

will they show this in court

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has two instagrams from what I remember. One was sonny harrison when they first got together then it came out his name was Lloyd. It's like they make it up as they go along lol match made in heaven, pair of bullshitters
728B1746-AF4F-41E0-B564-2B773BC4F7DE.jpeg

This is linked to the rise of the foot soldier interview he did. Cek your DM and enjoys 💀
---
Can’t put my finger on it but this photo makes me .. feel grossed out, uncomfortable, icked out to the max. I think it’s because it looks like he’s wearing age 12 pyjamas and his little size 4 slippers.
He looks like Myra hindley in Xbox pjs
---
The Joanna person on the phone definitely said they were a mediator and not a Soliciter didn’t they? So they fraudulently put a Soliciter’s letter up. Surely that is illegal? If I was Jem I would be taking it to the police and having a harrassment order put on the freaks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2515961
This is linked to the rise of the foot soldier interview he did. Cek your DM and enjoys 💀
---

He looks like Myra hindley in Xbox pjs
---
The Joanna person on the phone definitely said they were a mediator and not a Soliciter didn’t they? So they fraudulently put a Soliciter’s letter up. Surely that is illegal? If I was Jem I would be taking it to the police and having a harrassment order put on the freaks.
She really should. One comment saying someone looks like Marge doesn't justify finding their work number and calling up pretending to be clients wanting support, then ringing the person constantly. They're so odd and desperate to be liked, we don't like them because they are both cunts.

Lloyd picks on women and Eden picks on anyone who gets in the way of 'Edens world' like having their service dogs in the same store as Edens rats.

She's never wrong and has no respect for anyone. What is there to like about her 😂. I'd love to know

Reactions: 7
A clearer letter was uploaded earlier, the later blurry letter seems to show that they’ve just found a solicitors letter online and used it
Surely that’s not just a coincidence 😳 would love to see the solicitors view on their name being used to forge letters 🥵

Reactions: 3
I suggest they find another solicitor. If Joanna is magically now a solicitor and is helping them, why is she only threatening Jem with legal action in relation to herself and not Eden and Lloyd. 😂😂😂😂
Eden, Lloyd, just send me a sign and I’ll forward you my contact details. Happy to have a “chat” with the green giant and the little yappy man.
Bit twisted that she pretended to have mental health problems when they first rang Jem. Sounds very much like they were seeking out an argument and playing games.

Reactions: 14
Surely that’s not just a coincidence 😳 would love to see the solicitors view on their name being used to forge letters 🥵
I’ve done a bit of nosing and JMW used to offer the letter templates for a small fee. Not sure if they still offer that service but if you google “harassment solicitors” JMW solicitors are the third result so it seems legit, when you click onto it it seems to be aimed at influencers. It’s all so odd

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's so funny because THEY are the only ones directly contacting/harassing people! Jem has done nothing wrong, saying someone looks like Marge isn't slander ffs 💀. They have no case, can they prove the Marge comment made them loose wages? Didn't think so

Reactions: 16
I’ve done a bit of nosing and JMW used to offer the letter templates for a small fee. Not sure if they still offer that service but if you google “harassment solicitors” JMW solicitors are the third result so it seems legit, when you click onto it it seems to be aimed at influencers. It’s all so odd
Wow that’s so random!. I bet JMW made a killing though from all the narc z list influencers!

Thing is the definition of harassment is the exact definition of what they’ve done to Jem. Making comments on social media, as much as I’m sure it’s hurtful, is completely okay and they’re all in response to their crappy behaviour. Some influencers get it so bad in comparison for no reason.

Most of the comments are here anyway and they choose to come here to read it. They’re only tormenting themselves, if they truly didn’t care they wouldn’t be monitoring the 100’s of comments and using this as their morning poo reading 😐

Reactions: 4
The girl shared evidence of them harassing her after she called her Marge Simpson 🤣 Why even waste £10 on pursuing that

Reactions: 1
Such a coincidence that she 'gets sent' Casper's videos and 'gets sent' screenshots of Tattle...
Not fooling anyone Eden!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a coincidence that she 'gets sent' Casper's videos and 'gets sent' screenshots of Tattle...
Not fooling anyone Eden!
And even if that was true, she wants to have a word with whoever is sending them to her because they obviously pay a little too much attention to the ‘trolls’

Reactions: 10
And even if that was true, she wants to have a word with whoever is sending them to her because they obviously pay a little too much attention to the ‘trolls’
right?! And why are her ‘friends’ reading her tattle page 🤥

Reactions: 9
Can’t put my finger on it but this photo makes me .. feel grossed out, uncomfortable, icked out to the max. I think it’s because it looks like he’s wearing age 12 pyjamas and his little size 4 slippers.
Bigger 'bunda' than Edens

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.