Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens most recent video about “how no one shows up when you need them, you’re the person who said ‘I got it’ even though you really don’t”. What a pile of absolute bollocks, everyone around her completely babies her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t put my finger on it but this photo makes me .. feel grossed out, uncomfortable, icked out to the max. I think it’s because it looks like he’s wearing age 12 pyjamas and his little size 4 slippers.
looks like he's allowed 1 more choc ice for helping mammy with the chores 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This edit has me creased 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wait so Lloyd hulme isn't his real name?
Didn’t someone on here say he found out very late in life that his Dad isn’t his real Dad and that’s why he used a different name and barely spends time with his parents?
---
Can’t put my finger on it but this photo makes me .. feel grossed out, uncomfortable, icked out to the max. I think it’s because it looks like he’s wearing age 12 pyjamas and his little size 4 slippers.
He looks very ✨fruity✨

Reactions: 5
I did the same and if you Google Joanna nutley it comes up with mediation services
What winds me up is the telephone call Jem had with Joanna is so unprofessional and rude, she acted as if it was an urgent job for her to be calling at 9pm. Perhaps that’s why she got “hate” and closed her business down because she has no business been a mediator.

That been said, I doubt any of it is real. Or they’ve had someone they know personally (a solicitor) write up a letter from their firm. Which is completely illlegal (I assume)
I don’t understand it all, how can she have been harassed and had to close down her business, no one even knew who the mediator was so how could they get hate.

Also I saw all the comments saying the letter was hand delivered to Jem, was it actually? How do people know that, and who delivered it?

Reactions: 8
Omfg!!!! Someone asked eden about the joanna situation and she said “who’s Joanna”
Someone said “the mediator” and she’s now speaking about it. She’s saying it’s ironic as gem is a mental health counsellor and she said she can’t get away with it. She said “ok we can ring her for advice as she is a mental health counsellor” and she went on her page found her number on Facebook and then she removed it off Facebook saying she’s lied about it.
Her and Lloyd were struggling with mental health so they kept ringing her. She’ll answer when it’s our turn. She said it wasn’t Lloyd ringing it was her because she wanted to speak to her about mental health and she’s a mental health counsellor.
Then apparently lloyd said “I’m just needing some help as you’re a mental health counsellor and I found you online. Do you deal with trolling? And she said no I deal with bipolar etc “like it’s a Chinese takeaway menu” and he said “you see me and my wife are being trolled online badly” and as she’s a mental health counsellor she “has to help us”

the pin dropped and realised it was eden and suddenly she is no longer a mental health worker and apparently was saying your family is a mess

jo is a lawyer not a mediator now and helps them with everything 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her family is a mess, so that's true 😂. And also, they're not trolled badly. There is influencers actually being trolled genuinely, not being a bumlick makes you a troll when it comes to these influencers. Don't be online where your job is based on other people to pay your rent by watching, commenting etc.

They basically think social media is the worst thing ever, duck off then? 😂😂

She just said her and Lloyd had noodles in the bath. Who does that 🤮. Animals
---
Omg she's trying to find out who Casper is. 😂😂😂😂
'If anyone knows who Casper is let me know and ill go round there for a cup of tea'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she really think you can just phone a mental health counsellor and talk to them about your problems at any time of the day with no prior arrangement, appointment or payment? I know she’s thick but surely she doesn’t expect us to believe that utter bullshit.

Reactions: 24
God, I’m scarlet for her after that live. Just because someone is a mental health whatever, doesn’t mean they have to talk/treat you?! One of my old tenants was a doctor, didn’t mean I could force him into giving me a script or phone him to look at something “cause he’s a doctor”

Reactions: 15
The way she’s criticising the girl for having specific mental illnesses she deals with like that isn’t totally normal 😂 she really has no idea.

also “it wasn’t Lloyd, it was me. The only thing Lloyd did was speak on the phone because I got scared but I spoke on the phone as well, it wasn’t just Lloyd” did you suddenly remember the recordings exist?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The way she’s criticising the girl for having specific mental illnesses she deals with like that isn’t totally normal 😂 she really has no idea.

also “it wasn’t Lloyd, it was me. The only thing Lloyd did was speak on the phone because I got scared but I spoke on the phone as well, it wasn’t just Lloyd” did you suddenly remember the recordings exist?
You know what doesn’t exist? The recording she has that backs up her version of events.

Reactions: 8
Can we all just remember that this all happened over someone calling her Marge 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s on live now talking about the jem studf
She was lying out of her flat arse. How she had a recording of the call. If she had a recording, do we really think she'd keep it quiet? Hell no!! Joanne is her lawyer not a mediator?? Talk about unprofessional. She is infuriating. I wish someone would to yo her what they did yo Paul Breach and invite her to a podcast then call her out for all her bullshit. It's so crap that you can't call her out because she blocks everyone. If she has nothing to hide why would she do that? Oh and all her minions infiltrating Casper's videos are really getting on my tits.
---
Omfg!!!! Someone asked eden about the joanna situation and she said “who’s Joanna”
Someone said “the mediator” and she’s now speaking about it. She’s saying it’s ironic as gem is a mental health counsellor and she said she can’t get away with it. She said “ok we can ring her for advice as she is a mental health counsellor” and she went on her page found her number on Facebook and then she removed it off Facebook saying she’s lied about it.
Her and Lloyd were struggling with mental health so they kept ringing her. She’ll answer when it’s our turn. She said it wasn’t Lloyd ringing it was her because she wanted to speak to her about mental health and she’s a mental health counsellor.
Then apparently lloyd said “I’m just needing some help as you’re a mental health counsellor and I found you online. Do you deal with trolling? And she said no I deal with bipolar etc “like it’s a Chinese takeaway menu” and he said “you see me and my wife are being trolled online badly” and as she’s a mental health counsellor she “has to help us”

the pin dropped and realised it was eden and suddenly she is no longer a mental health worker and apparently was saying your family is a mess

jo is a lawyer not a mediator now and helps them with everything 😂😂
It's made me irrationally angry 😂😂😂 how does she keep getting away with it?
---
I did the same and if you Google Joanna nutley it comes up with mediation services
What winds me up is the telephone call Jem had with Joanna is so unprofessional and rude, she acted as if it was an urgent job for her to be calling at 9pm. Perhaps that’s why she got “hate” and closed her business down because she has no business been a mediator.

That been said, I doubt any of it is real. Or they’ve had someone they know personally (a solicitor) write up a letter from their firm. Which is completely illlegal (I assume)
Can you read the letter because it's blurry for me. Don't know if it's because I'm on my phone or something x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can we all just remember that this all happened over someone calling her Marge 💀
They are BADLY trolled I'll have you know 😭.

crappy people being told they are crappy people isn't trolling. It's facts ! The facts hurt... don't they Marge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was lying out of her flat arse. How she had a recording of the call. If she had a recording, do we really think she'd keep it quiet? Hell no!! Joanne is her lawyer not a mediator?? Talk about unprofessional. She is infuriating. I wish someone would to yo her what they did yo Paul Breach and invite her to a podcast then call her out for all her bullshit. It's so crap that you can't call her out because she blocks everyone. If she has nothing to hide why would she do that? Oh and all her minions infiltrating Casper's videos are really getting on my tits.
---

It's made me irrationally angry 😂😂😂 how does she keep getting away with it?
---

Can you read the letter because it's blurry for me. Don't know if it's because I'm on my phone or something x
A clearer letter was uploaded earlier, the later blurry letter seems to show that they’ve just found a solicitors letter online and used it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.