Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve given myself the ick but my thread suggestion is Eden Harvz #67 Baby needs to cum 💀🤢

edit

I take it back. It cannot be that.
🚪 ill Show myself out 😂

I blame the pain relief.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve given myself the ick but my thread suggestion is Eden Harvz #67 Baby needs to cum 💀🤢

edit

I take it back. It cannot be that.
🚪 ill Show myself out 😂

I blame the pain relief.
You are forgiven but I will never forget what you just subjected me too bloogoo😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did Lloyd introduce himself to Eden as? Is his name not really Lloyd?! Or did he give himself a DJ name, such as DJ ex bestie of a Matty Healy? Or DJ my mums rich? Possibly DJ Snowflake ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has two instagrams from what I remember. One was sonny harrison when they first got together then it came out his name was Lloyd. It's like they make it up as they go along lol match made in heaven, pair of bullshitters

Reactions: 7
Sorry but if my boyfriend had a fake name at the beginning that would give me such a red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When she’s sings it reminds me of when Pheobe gets a cold in friends
My sticky shooooes

Tbh I think he made sonny harrison up cos Lloyd Hulme sounds a bit posh and we all know he likes to portray himself as a manc.

Casper dropped a video, which includes a letter sent by solicitors to Jem re Joanna Nutley. It’s full of lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but if my boyfriend had a fake name at the beginning that would give me such a red flag.
It started on lies. She said he made a TikTok account just to follow her 😂 and didn't know what it was but he had made TikTok's before he met her so that was a lie.

He dropped everything and moved in with her the day they met, if that doesn't scream red flag. It's giving 'no one wants you more than someone that needs a place to stay'. He used her for fame and money but little did he know, she's not famous and she's got no money. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t put my finger on it but this photo makes me .. feel grossed out, uncomfortable, icked out to the max. I think it’s because it looks like he’s wearing age 12 pyjamas and his little size 4 slippers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My sticky shooooes

Tbh I think he made sonny harrison up cos Lloyd Hulme sounds a bit posh and we all know he likes to portray himself as a manc.

Casper dropped a video, which includes a letter sent by solicitors to Jem re Joanna Nutley. It’s full of lies
Just googled that solicitors and the company’s legit. Intrigued to see if that’s a real solicitors letter or the letter heads been forged 😬

Reactions: 4
I doubt it’s real, just from the signature tbh it’s been signed with the company name not an individual, amateurs.

Reactions: 2
Just googled that solicitors and the company’s legit. Intrigued to see if that’s a real solicitors letter or the letter heads been forged 😬
I did the same and if you Google Joanna nutley it comes up with mediation services
What winds me up is the telephone call Jem had with Joanna is so unprofessional and rude, she acted as if it was an urgent job for her to be calling at 9pm. Perhaps that’s why she got “hate” and closed her business down because she has no business been a mediator.

That been said, I doubt any of it is real. Or they’ve had someone they know personally (a solicitor) write up a letter from their firm. Which is completely illlegal (I assume)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.