Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you need data to view their pin?

Anyway I’ve seen Eden referring to herself as a piano player, what a stretchhhh. Has her emo era already changed to Chopin era?
What I don't understand I'm older than Eden(I'm 27), and even I was too young for the MySpace hype, it was dying out by the time it came to social media for us, bebo was our thing. Yaz would have been on MySpace yeah so basically she's just telling yaz stories and pretending it's hers?

Reactions: 20
'I have my Xbox, my decks' ....you might be the height of a 16 year old Lloyd but you're 30 bleeping 5! Get your big boy pants on and do something with your life instead of rotting in your shed surrounded by dog tit.
He'll look back in a few years, full of nothing but regret!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the filters are becoming too much, especially from someone who promotes LOVING THE SKIN YOUR IN
She doesn't even look good in the right image?? Yeah you might be able to see some skin texture on the non-filtered image (shock horror!!!) but at least her facial features aren't blurred into oblivion

Reactions: 9
Eden washing in one of her latest TikTok’s, shame you couldn’t do that with your vinted clothes you dirty cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really embracing that short king description aren’t you Tiny Tim and a little bit dim.
Casper here’s another photo for you bahahaha. I’m sorry but he is giving himself the ick that big bird is 2 foot taller than him
---
The house must smell rancid seen as out of desperation they’ve built Lloyd his own house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.