Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hairdresser needs to sack her off asap not a good look for her at all

Reactions: 13
The needing to do body doubling to clean with LL is ridiculous! I’m sure she’s filmed loads of videos of her tidying her bedroom and dressing room with LL no where in sight! Shes quite capable of doing it herself and is just using adhd as an excuse for her just being plain lazy! Shes heard about it and is running with it…

Reactions: 8
When she first did this hair reveal I loved it, I thought it really suited her, but now it looks a different colour in every video, the fringe doesn’t match the other coloured parts, it looks brassy

Reactions: 8
in that video of Lloyd rubbing her boob she says ‘this is marriage. And that sometimes you spend hours apart and that’s how you can live together 24/7’.
LITERALLY what the duck is she on about? Talking like she’s cracked the code on marriage when usually people actually go to work and are away from their partner for the majority of the day? She’s so bleeping deluded man I can’t cope

Reactions: 14
What a stupid thing to embellish. She was born like 1998, MySpace was big back in 200-5-2008… so she was on MySpace when she was 7? Yeah sure Jan. sure. But how did you end up on MySpace when your parents couldn’t even afford the chicken you buried in the garden. Surely they couldn’t afford internet, a computer or a phone line given they were so poor. So poor Infact mummy dear had summer parties which was of course gate crashed by 300 emos who then sung on stage with mummy dear chortling along on the background. What a ruckus.
---
Yaz would have been on it and Eden clearly wants to relate to all
Those over 30s
---
Also I found that article back when Lloyd was 19 back when he was hanging round wilmow in Cheshire… which is classed as an affluent area… i dunno if that’s true cause I don’t come from there but why is there this urge to cosplay being a poor child with no money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She did a full face of makeup to go to B&Q..,

Nice to see she’s using the “Eden” mirror … oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So poor Infact mummy dear had summer parties which was of course gate crashed by 300 emos who then sung on stage with mummy dear chortling along on the background. What a ruckus.
How did Lloyd say he’s not heard that story when I’ve heard it myself three times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does Tiny Tits make being “Northern” his entire personality? Man thinks he’s Liam Gallagher when he sounds duck all like him. A true Northern wouldn’t marry a Tory Toff like old Greedy either.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.