Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO ASKS WHY AFTER SOMEONE CALLS THEM PRETTY (the answer is someone who wants to hear all the reasons someone thinks they’re attractive I.e self obsessed narc Eden)

WHAT TBE HELL IS THAT SEARCH SUGGESTION
He didn’t even call her pretty - she had to ask him to give her that compliment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHO ASKS WHY AFTER SOMEONE CALLS THEM PRETTY (the answer is someone who wants to hear all the reasons someone thinks they’re attractive I.e self obsessed narc Eden)

WHAT TBE HELL IS THAT SEARCH SUGGESTION
On her live earlier someone said “influencers are so strong” and she’s like “why do you think influencers are strong?” in that exact same voice begging for compliment as per.

And in that TikTok why would Lloyd say she’ll want to go back to Poppie after messing with her fringe and get something else changed and then come home in a mood. Must be a common occurrence that she always hates her hair. I’ll never forget the time when she was absolutely raging over the fringe Poppie cut 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHAT DO THEY DO ALL DAY?????? They were in all day yesterday, she posted 20,000 tiktoks and Lloyd was DJ'ing to a wall and cooking. You don't have to actively wash clothes, you press a couple of buttons and then put them somewhere to dry??? It's more of an activity that you do at the same time as something else?!

Reactions: 21
Hasn’t got time to wash it 🤣 what 🤦‍♀️
No time to wash?? Put it on a hour cycle you lazy c*** surely you should be washing all the clothes before selling 🤮 she literally said on live today an add takes 30 seconds then she’s sat doing nothing all day with no structure. So where’s all your time going?!

Reactions: 19
The filter is on to the MAX in her recent lip sync videos. Like it’s not even subtle anymore

Reactions: 5
Who the duck is gonna pay £15 for a Z-list Tiktoker’s romper full of her BV clam juice. SHE’S NASTY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Eden posting a montage to a song called “the world is not in your books and maps” which includes pictures mostly from over a year ago (approx) and I’m 2 of the 3 holidays shown have been in Tenerife. ✨ wAnDeRlUsT ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.