Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute tool. A comment. Nothing inflamatory. Saying he is short. He IS!, so is not slander. Marge Simpson. They share the yellow foundation. Yep, true.
But Lloyd becoming a stalker and harassing her continually. That's fucked up and should definitely be reported due to the threats and lies about meditation.
TWATTING STALKING TOSSPOTS

Reactions: 17
I hope whoever that person is takes it further and teaches them a lesson. She did nothing wrong in the eye of the law but him and the mediator did

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t paid off. I know a lot of you think that.
I think some people on here will give you a hard time because you switched sides so quickly. But if you’re here to say your side or if it was similar to what they’re doing to Jem etc, that would be interesting

Reactions: 10
I wasn’t paid off. I know a lot of you think that.
I’m honestly saying this with love but if you aren’t prepared to say what happened fully then you’re just coming in here to stir the pot. What’s the point in dropping hints? No one is forcing you to speak about it so if you don’t feel comfortable then you have the choice to not bring it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This you? I thought you were getting your account deactivated?. It took two months for your name to casually be mentioned and here you are.
'i've not messaged her at all since starting the Jason account' which is confirmed bullshit, isn't it Holly?

Cos you messaged Eden that the cake maker/florist for the wedding had posted before she had? Liar liar frilly knickers on fire xxx

Reactions: 6
Cackling 🤣🤣
---
What an absolute tool. A comment. Nothing inflamatory. Saying he is short. He IS!, so is not slander. Marge Simpson. They share the yellow foundation. Yep, true.
But Lloyd becoming a stalker and harassing her continually. That's fucked up and should definitely be reported due to the threats and lies about meditation.
TWATTING STALKING TOSSPOTS
Oh I thought she called her Marge cos of the deep man voice, I didn’t even think about the yellow skin. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their new fb post maybe if you weren't the size of a horse and Ll a pygmy goat it would be manageable 🤣🤣🤣 oh and by the way I'm 5'11 & my fella is 5'8. Ps ll find out who I am i would take immense pleasure in humiliating you I eat lil men for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

Don't mess with Marge and LL if ur a hater
Freya's now Marge's mediator!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
well I was going to get Jason up and running again but seems like Casper is doing my job for me lol. Is it someone on here?
Kindly, you need to either piss or get off the pot.
Something was said to you (you wont share what) to make you completely back down, and now all of a sudden you are back?
I’m not convinced you didn’t pass your log in details over to them, especially as you are now here questioning who Casper is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why would I give my log in details to someone? Surely if they wanted to comment as well as read they would make their own accounts? That’s what I would do.
I wasn’t paid off no. I saw things from a different perspective but now they are just taking it too far and clearly don’t care so that’s all out the window.
---
Were they like this with you?
no they were nothing like this to me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.