Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would I give my log in details to someone? Surely if they wanted to comment as well as read they would make their own accounts? That’s what I would do.
I wasn’t paid off no. I saw things from a different perspective but now they are just taking it too far and clearly don’t care so that’s all out the window.
---

no they were nothing like this to me.
Actually no, you can’t just make an account - you need to have a referral code from a current user. Not all users can generate the codes.
that’s why.
All this flip flopping isn’t a good look.

Reactions: 11
Marge (that will forever be her name from now thanks to the stink LL has kicked up ) 😭 has finally done it, she’s sent LL’s head away! Someone call the mental health team! This is pure mental but entertaining behaviour 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Freya is a very silly girl to agree to get involved in this. Her social media career is going to be over before it’s even started!
In her bABy sister words …She’s a mother…A MOTHER 🫠 and she’s getting involved in this. Gross

Reactions: 18
Jas-olly if you’re going to be vague just don’t bother. At least tell us what evidence Eden sent you that changed your mind last time. Drop ya screenshots and I might give you a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
well I was going to get Jason up and running again but seems like Casper is doing my job for me lol. Is it someone on here?
Why do you care if it's someone on here and they're not 'doing your job'🤣. There's plenty of people with accounts.
Can you just explain why you came here in Eden's defence and now you're back? It feels like you're here trying to find information

Reactions: 21
Just caught up with the mediator videos
I’d be asking for this persons credentials and company straight away
And then suggesting I’m making a complaint against them to their company for a lack of professionalism
THEN reporting little legs to the police for harassment and giving him no further response

but Lloydy if you want to be professional, what ya waiting for… come talk to me broski

Also sounds like jas-olly is jumping up because Eden and Lloyd are on a mission to talk to “trolls” again. Hopes that they see shes popped up again and that they’ll contact her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
where the duck did they find that poor girls mobile number?????

I'm choosing to be embarrassed for the whole Harvey clan:sick:

Reactions: 18
Just shows what a nasty little cretin LL is searching for a young woman’s number & repeatedly calling her. It’s actually bordering on concerning and scary

Reactions: 19
well I was going to get Jason up and running again but seems like Casper is doing my job for me lol. Is it someone on here?
Are you really digging to find out who Casper is?is it for them??? would the real Casper please stand up 🤣 now Jason, we arent as silly as Marge and Ll's little minions, come on 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell Marge and Little Legs that there is no way that anyone here is going to give you any information. Funny how you come back when this is all kicking off.

Please show us receipts about what the Simpletons said to you or kindly disappear again

Reactions: 14
Remember that time Eden made an ex fan get a tattle account and told her what to comment. It’s giving those vibes.

It was already psycho behaviour fawning over Eden and posting on here but to now say you were going to start posting on TikTok again. No one cares. You got discussed on here for like a day and everyone moved on.

So you’re either desperate for attention or being Edens little witch.

Reactions: 15
LL, Yaz and Marge like to think they are smart. They do a Colleen Rooney - tell different people different things and see if it gets shared.

They look at who follows accounts, so the suggestion on here for everyone to give people a follow isn’t a great idea.

Reactions: 6
That girls number wasn’t private. She had it on her fb untill late last night as I checked her fb when I saw caspers video 😂

That girls number wasn’t private. She had it on her fb untill late last night as I checked her fb when I saw caspers video 😂
Oh right yeah I see now I’m convinced of it
Tell your little chavvy mates that they need to find another muppet to manipulate into doing their bidding please
I’m on the brink of literally dropping my own number so you can pass it on
HOLD ME BACK TATTLERS (cos that would be silly)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.