Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never once said it was ok. I was saying it wasn’t private as you all kept saying it was. Also the whole I copy how they speak is still just as ridiculous as before. I cannot help my voice. It’s how I talk. No one has sent me in here. And yes this is me and no one has had my log in info.
I'm not being funny love but you're sat here replying to irrelevant tit but won't drop the receipts of what she said to you to make you jump ship?
We don't care about anything else you've got to say.

Reactions: 15
I never once said it was ok. I was saying it wasn’t private as you all kept saying it was. Also the whole I copy how they speak is still just as ridiculous as before. I cannot help my voice. It’s how I talk. No one has sent me in here. And yes this is me and no one has had my log in info.
Can someone please update me with who this person is and who’s Jason? Why do we not like them? I’ve been here for a bit but obviously not long enough to know. Can someone update me please 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s posting a TikTok about what to pack for holiday with Emet, stuff to stop her being travel sick, but I thought she was only scared of illness related sickness?

So she’s posting a TikTok about what to pack for holiday with Emet, stuff to stop her being travel sick, but I thought she was only scared of illness related sickness?
She’s gonna be the next Dee Dee Blanchard. It’s really not normal to pretend you have all these things wrong with you. Her family need to seek her some help. The only thing she probably has wrong with her is Munchausen syndrome and being a top c*nt
Also if this is genuinely something she suffers with why don’t she own all that stuff already? She just returned from France. She’s not very clever is she

Can we ban the word Jason/Holly in the new thread 😂 it always goes bonkers 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jason. Just leave the thread, I’m not a nasty person but you’re just clogging up the thread, if you’re not going to post what was said to you then just leave. Nobody is going to give Casper up, that account it bang on, you’re either here for info or caspers videos have been coming up on your fyp and you’re majorly jealous an regretting giving away your identity

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A whole 10 pages of drama to catch up on. They must have realised they were been a little bit boring 😂

Short man syndrome vibes from midget gem!

Funny how Jason/Lolly or whoever you are only comes out when there's drama 🫢

Reactions: 12
When Casper 5.0 is born, and they upload the message and phone calls, can someone who is better at technology than me add it to her wiki? She has one, doesn’t she?

Reactions: 16
He’s mental! If your life was so amazing and your wallet was so ginormous, why the duck would you waste even a milli-second of your time getting would up by a strangers comment? Let alone going to the lengths it sounds like he has gone. It makes him look like a terribly toxic, unhappy and mentally deranged person.

I really want to offer him a fight with my husband 🤣🤣🤣
I'd like to try and fight Lloyd first, I'm 43 and a touch athritic, but I think I could do it you know, I have plenty of experience fighting with my brother who was 3 years older than me but I've only had 2 fights while in High school I won the first and the 2nd was a draw, so I'm quietly confident, hopefully Little lad will get wind of this and if I'm lucky he might ask me to drop my pin! Fingers crossed! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Are you the 'mediator'? 🤨
Oh duck off and get cosy in the harvz ass crack will you. I’m sorry but going in someone’s Facebook to find their number and ring them 20 odd times and then bash their phone again today. Are you dumb? That’s harrassment you fuckwit.
---
I reckon it was holly tbh.
---
Can someone please update me with who this person is and who’s Jason? Why do we not like them? I’ve been here for a bit but obviously not long enough to know. Can someone update me please 💗
No. Read up like the rest of us. 💩
---
I fully think it was that freak ringing because it didn’t sound like Freya or Eden. I’ve heard that holly on live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don’t go on tiktok for a few days. Miss all the drama. duck sake.
Off to try and find some vids but alas there’s none to be seen 😫

Oh; and Holson?? Do duck off 😊

Reactions: 4
Don’t go on tiktok for a few days. Miss all the drama. duck sake.
Off to try and find some vids but alas there’s none to be seen 😫

Oh; and Holson?? Do duck off 😊
I saved one of them!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That girls number wasn’t private. She had it on her fb untill late last night as I checked her fb when I saw caspers video 😂
how about crawling out Edens skanky bum hole and back under the rock you came from, you are clearly just here for information for them! do better, a grown man and a spoilt brat telling you what to say and probably paying you or saying that they are your friend! they arent, they are using you as they do with everyone round them, now kindly, f off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.