Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’re going on our official honeymoon… but it’s only 3 nights”

massive wallet tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Eden Harvz #64 Lloyds on the attack, Jason’s back and Eden is still living in a crappy garden shack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #65; Lloyds cosplaying a big man, Eden fancies her mum. Can’t afford a honeymoon, whilst Jason’s up her bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The list of Eden haters is longer that little man and his big bird lined up together, he may brag about his big wallet but he cant afford to pay us all off 🤣 im so tempted to give him my number, the scrawny little ball bag wouldn't know how fast to block me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jason do us a favour and do one. You’re an absolute snake coming crawling back now because you’ve realised she’s scum despite her winning you over. Stop wasting our thread posts with your bullshit. Can’t believe how much of a tit house you are. You did all those videos and exposed tit yourself but won’t show what was said to you. 100% had a payout or year supply of lashes or something 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to take my hat off to Jason and her complete inability to answer any relevant question. Proper mystic meg answers. “I don’t change my voice to sound like Eden” NONE OF US CARE ABOUT THAT WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TO MAKE YOU SWITCH SIDES 🤣🤣☠

And now saying she’s going to set up an account again, my delulu radar is going off the charts, she’s UNHINGED

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jason is delulu, Lloyds wallet is bigger than him, edens content is wearing thin and yaz still can’t cut her bleeping dead dry dusty head top.
---
When will she realise walking round like cousin its inbred sister isn’t a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jason is delulu, Lloyds wallet is bigger than him, edens content is wearing thin and yaz still can’t cut her bleeping dead dry dusty head top.
---
When will she realise walking round like cousin its inbred sister isn’t a look.
Yaz still can’t cut her bleeping dead dry dusty head top, but at least she can still use it as a mop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also is yaz attempting to grow wolfs hair long like hers? What is going on with that poor child’s mop head.
---
Yaz still can’t cut her bleeping dead dry dusty head top, but at least she can still use it as a mop
Lmao or when she wants to cosplay Marge he hehehehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off and get cosy in the harvz ass crack will you. I’m sorry but going in someone’s Facebook to find their number and ring them 20 odd times and then bash their phone again today. Are you dumb? That’s harrassment you fuckwit.
---
I reckon it was holly tbh.
---

No. Read up like the rest of us. 💩
---
I fully think it was that freak ringing because it didn’t sound like Freya or Eden. I’ve heard that holly on live.
Would have taken 5 minutes to explain. 🥴

Reactions: 2
a little off topic but her saying she never goes on her phone.. if she doesn’t go on her phone then wtf does she spend her days doing? she has no job or hobbies, doesn’t clean her house or cook, and can’t even be arsed to clean up dog tit from the floor so if she’s not on her phone all day does she just stare at the wall thinking of new lies to spread and fake illnesses to have?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a Tiktok troll account called Jason. they were doing gods work and posting a lot of “exposing Eden” content so they were a favourite on here.

Think the fame got to their head a bit as Jason went live and exposed their own personal profile (actually a girl called Holly). Eden found her profile and outed the fact that Holly had been messaging her up her arse asking about the wedding and asking for donations to charity etc etc. A few people pointed out that she sounded and talked like Eden too, so it was giving more disgruntled fan. Eden and Holly went on live together so they could hash it out and next thing Jason/Holly comes on here saying we don’t really know what’s going on with Eden and should be easy on her (so after trolling her for a month she switched sides). As we know she was already a fan it was very suspicious and seemed that she just wanted Edens attention all along.

Jason has been checking this thread ever since (as tattle shows it under her username which is lollypop89) and has occasionally tried to defend herself but she always defends against the tit stuff that none of us care about and doesn’t give us any real answers and just talks very cryptically, hence why everyone is done with her tit.

Today Jason has re-emerged on here and said she’s gonna start a page again. Meaning she will have switched sides AGAIN. So basically she’s unhinged lol. Hope this helps, it’s a very summarised version but if you go back a few threads it’s probs worth a read

• Heart
Reactions: 23
yeah well belle222 I’m not here to waste my damn life on anymore of Jason/holly/edens personal bum rimmer.
---
Sorry if that’s blunt but I am
Putting my Simon cowell pants on tonight and wear them I shall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they just did all of this so they’d have something to talk about on their ‘honeymoon’ as they’re so boring otherwise x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a Tiktok troll account called Jason. they were doing gods work and posting a lot of “exposing Eden” content so they were a favourite on here.

Think the fame got to their head a bit as Jason went live and exposed their own personal profile (actually a girl called Holly). Eden found her profile and outed the fact that Holly had been messaging her up her arse asking about the wedding and asking for donations to charity etc etc. A few people pointed out that she sounded and talked like Eden too, so it was giving more disgruntled fan. Eden and Holly went on live together so they could hash it out and next thing Jason/Holly comes on here saying we don’t really know what’s going on with Eden and should be easy on her (so after trolling her for a month she switched sides). As we know she was already a fan it was very suspicious and seemed that she just wanted Edens attention all along.

Jason has been checking this thread ever since (as tattle shows it under her username which is lollypop89) and has occasionally tried to defend herself but she always defends against the tit stuff that none of us care about and doesn’t give us any real answers and just talks very cryptically, hence why everyone is done with her tit.

Today Jason has re-emerged on here and said she’s gonna start a page again. Meaning she will have switched sides AGAIN. So basically she’s unhinged lol. Hope this helps, it’s a very summarised version but if you go back a few threads it’s probs worth a read
Doing the lords work grinchehhhhhh. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.