Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper if you are here...I think there needs to be an edit of all the times pollypocket has belittled and gone in on women, because its never men!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Jesus, I’m choosing to be embarrassed for Freya, Lloyd and BVeden 😑

He thinks the police will be interested in someone calling him a little man online? Umm sure. He’ll be told to come off social media or, grow thicker skin if it’s your “job”. And even if a solicitor thought they had a case for slander (they don’t) as IF they can afford to pay for one. They can’t even afford their own honeymoon man 🤣 These idiots are a joke.

He’s banking on these women (it’s always women) that HE is actively seeking out, being scared and backing down. I mean tbf it’s worked previously with some people, I just hope that this person has the guts to stand their ground because they’ve done nothing illegal.

Reactions: 27
Casper if you are here...I think there needs to be an edit of all the times pollypocket has belittled and gone in on women, because its never men!!
He's going to pick on the wrong woman one day and her partner will get involved, Lloyd will inevitably tit himself and back down. Happened to my neighbour arguing with a woman, her husband can hear it so all he does is literally walks out the house, only started walking towards them and my neighbour literally run back into his house with his tail between, the gutless coward

Reactions: 13
LL is just so embarrassing. Like, makes me bleeping cringe so bad. My partner is the same age as him and I couldn’t even imagine him acting that way. The way he targets women, bleeping yuck.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why he’s so keen to embarrass himself for her - she does enough of that as it is.
Baby having to teach him how to make a woman orgasm at the grand old age of 33, weren’t you Lloyd??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s said in the messages ‘once this hits the media’ who the duck does he think he is hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Casper’s done a side by side clip and it’s 100% Freya calling.
‘Why not scroll past?’
Dunno hun, why can’t Eden and Lloyd scroll past her comment? Why did they feel the need to zone in on her comment and harass her?
I’m guessing this the same treatment that ‘Jason’ got. Is the person they’ve gone in on on here?

Reactions: 23
Not everyone likes confrontation and they're finding peoples personal numbers to harass and threaten them. Never seen 'influencers' behave like that. Ganging up on her too, they are all bullies

And we are meant to be the bad ones? We don't contact them directly! Especially not finding their numbers, they're weirdos for that

Reactions: 14
There's a big difference between commenting on someone's post taking the piss and actually harassing and threatening someone on their personal phone number!

They should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 20
Not everyone likes confrontation and they're finding peoples personal numbers to harass and threaten them. Never seen 'influencers' behave like that. Ganging up on her too, they are all bullies

And we are meant to be the bad ones? We don't contact them directly! Especially not finding their numbers, they're weirdos for that
Do they think it's going to make them look good or something? Like they are completely innocent of being nasty arses?
I'm so embarrassed for them. The cringe is so real lol

Reactions: 4
Did he dox her? I missed it
He hasn’t posted about the situation. The girl he called commented on caspers videos and said to Lloyd she has no idea how he found her number because she doesn’t have it on anything. So he must have literally spent hours trying to find it. Sad little man

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s said in the messages ‘once this hits the media’ who the duck does he think he is hahahahaha
I bet ‘the media’ would be far more interested in hearing how a man in his thirties who is a wannabe influencer has been harassing a young girl with numerous threatening messages and phone calls because she left a comment they didn’t like. Why would they care about her comments? Completely unhinged.

Reactions: 22
Just catching up and wow this is really wild? What comment did she actually leave because honestly LL is sounding literally unhinged! It’s not normal at all to repeatedly called someone on an unknown number, it’s giving psycho.

10000% Freya on that call. It’s actually tragic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.