Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s mental! If your life was so amazing and your wallet was so ginormous, why the duck would you waste even a milli-second of your time getting would up by a strangers comment? Let alone going to the lengths it sounds like he has gone. It makes him look like a terribly toxic, unhappy and mentally deranged person.

I really want to offer him a fight with my husband 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How fragile is your ego that you bring a mediator in because your wife was called Marge Simpson 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The girls said he's still calling her now. Has he lost his damn mind 🙈
What a psychotic little elf he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just gone and watched the vids as I had only caught up here, I actually can’t believe it 🤣🤣🤣 he’s completely unravelled! It’s like a parody

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wtf is happening? On about taking her to court over a comment?! Hahahaha. He’s bleeping deluded. I had sympathy for him at one point, being with that bleeping wet wipe. But Na, he’s just as much as a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't cope with these idiots! So he's now claiming to run his own management company that only has Freya on the books, but any real influencer manager would be advising against doing everything they are doing! Who does he actually think he is! Thinking he's a success because soreen sent him some samples for his lunch box...stomping around in his platform trainers threatening women because they don't like him or his missus

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Freya is a very silly girl to agree to get involved in this. Her social media career is going to be over before it’s even started!

Reactions: 23
Just to add, I thinks it's their "best friend" Steph that's pretending to be mediator.
How embarrassing 🙈
Imagine phoning your pal saying "someone called me Marge Simpson on Tiktok, can you call them and pretend to be a mediator from the courts" 🙈🤢😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The police and media lmao ‘someone online said I wear shoe boosters and my wife is like Marge Simpson’ 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He hasn’t posted about the situation. The girl he called commented on caspers videos and said to Lloyd she has no idea how he found her number because she doesn’t have it on anything. So he must have literally spent hours trying to find it. Sad little man
well he doesn't have a real job to do does he 🤣 must be wanting extra pocket money of the giant

Reactions: 5
duck this tit man
Eden LLOYD
you have my details cos I ordered your tit lashes
Contact me plz
Not until 5pm tho because I work
Don’t do anything that might threaten my actual baby like turning up at my house or doxing me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this definitely real? It seems a bit much of a reaction over one comment. Surely if they were that mad it would be over someone like Casper. I feel like they’re just messing about to prove a point or to scare people like Casper into thinking they’ll do it to them etc

Reactions: 3
duck this tit man
Eden LLOYD
you have my details cos I ordered your tit lashes
Contact me plz
Not until 5pm tho because I work
Don’t do anything that might threaten my actual baby like turning up at my house or doxing me
Did you order them under your tattle name 😂
---
Is this definitely real? It seems a bit much of a reaction over one comment. Surely if they were that mad it would be over someone like Casper. I feel like they’re just messing about to prove a point or to scare people like Casper into thinking they’ll do it to them etc
I think they’ve been looking to find a trolls number for ages and finally found someone who was easily contactable. All the anger being thrown at her is for everyone else’s comments too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

I think they’ve been looking to find a trolls number for ages and finally found someone who was easily contactable. All the anger being thrown at her is for everyone else’s comments too
no but if little legs can find me like the sleuth he thinks he is then I’ll give him that!
I’m so angry
Not the little hard man coming after a female because of a comment,
The fact they haven’t spoken on it on their own pages speaks volumes
If they want to have a proper discussion I am happy to oblige
I’m not the type of person who has a confrontation and just shouts and abuses so I’m perfect really 😅😅

btw I’ve realised that made me sound like Hollygate
Don’t worry tattlers there’s no danger of me bumming them eventually
Only Lee ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
---

I’m an over thinker so I was thinking what if they’ve set this all up to see who follows/contacts Jem so they can match the real accounts to people on here hahahaha I hope it is all true tho, I love the drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m an over thinker so I was thinking what if they’ve set this all up to see who follows/contacts Jem so they can match the real accounts to people on here hahahaha I hope it is all true tho, I love the drama 🤣
I get scared to look at their insta stories now because they’ve become unhinged and will probably doxx me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the girl he was harassing was Casper tbh, can't believe it's allover that comment. Ahh well now we know what scare tactics they use now
I think the thought it was Casper. Especially when she said "are you aware of your account being closed" How embarrassing for them. I'm actually choosing yo be embarrassed for them.

Any mediator worth their time doesn't speak like that or get annoyed on behalf of someone else. They couldn't lie straight in bed if they tried 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.