Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. In response to @mrsgrinchhome and anyone else who I may have upset or offended I am really sorry, it wasn’t my intention at all. I do think that she should dress for her body type but your right, there are much worse things about her personality, regardless of what she looks like. Unlike Eden I can take accountability. I won’t comment on her body again. X

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi guys. In response to @mrsgrinchhome and anyone else who I may have upset or offended I am really sorry, it wasn’t my intention at all. I do think that she should dress for her body type but your right, there are much worse things about her personality, regardless of what she looks like. Unlike Eden I can take accountability. I won’t comment on her body again. X
takes a decent person to make an apology 👌🏼 - something Ebens never done.

Example one of the MANY personality flaws we can talk for threads and threads about instead 🤪

🙂🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Random thought but does it not give anyone else the ick that her ex Marvin, who was much older than her, would have had sex with her in her bedroom with that childish Disney mural. 🤢
So did Lloyd. He went home with her after like the 2nd night… freaks man

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine your husband can’t naturally compliment you and has to resort to googling for quotes. Couldn’t be my relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine your husband can’t naturally compliment you and has to resort to googling for quotes. Couldn’t be my relationship
I'd love to blame Lloyd for this but I don't think he has the brain capacity for it, Eden 100% wrote that and told him to post it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd love to blame Lloyd for this but I don't think he has the brain capacity for it, Eden 100% wrote that and told him to post it
My thoughts exactly! I deleted Facebook because I had “friends” that would put shite up like this! But behind closed doors it’s a completely different story! As I can imagine Eben and LL relationship is like.

Reactions: 8
The other parts are copy and pasted too 🤣
Imagine googling quotes and just pasting 3 different ones together 🤣🤣
I thought that's what he might have done 🤣🤣🤣. True heartfelt words about his loving wife 🥺 straight from the heart!

Wonder if he googled I love you and copied that aswell to make sure that was spelt correctly. Hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok Yaz, you kid yourself, edit a little more.
Has she cinched her waist? That’s terrible, she’s already so slim, this is what fucks me off - they go on like Edens the saviour of all teenagers with eating disorders then post highly edited photos

Reactions: 17
The other parts are copy and pasted too 🤣
Imagine googling quotes and just pasting 3 different ones together 🤣🤣
i reckon it was Beethoven and eden who came up with the status, He knows quotes/poems off by heart. Little legs just typed it 😂😂

I can imagine LL and the old man sitting at the rickety French table with litres of Shiraz thinking how amazing the status sounded 💀💀

Beethoven - ‘The vile trollers won’t understand’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laughed when I watched Yaz post on TT. Eden & Lloyd were walking through room in the background. LL clocked Yaz was filming so almost ran out of room muttering, with Eden following looking perplexed.
So, now we know it is Lickle legs with Napoleon complex.
Bless his kids size cotton socks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.