Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just left like 3 comments on her latest vid. Where she’s telling her loyal followers to ‘shut the duck up’ someone’s working overtime on her account. She needs to stfu, and get off the app. She’s fallen off, everyone hates her! Apart from the odd 13 year old it’s pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s done a dirty delete on the latest video 😂😂😂😂
---
😂😂😂😂😂 Manson! I’m dead 😂😂😂
---
Omg Eden is that you??
---
Also, I can not believe how she can’t see why she gets so much hate, so many influencers have a large following and while, yes, they may get a few negative comments - eden has full threads and tik tok pages calling her out! When will she realise that she is the problem!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They have no legs to stand on when they’re responding. Honestly a 35 year old man and this is what he replies …
Looool I mean how dense have you got to be to not know that’s an actual thing Lloyd or was it actually because you had no coke back to being called out on the obvious?

oh sorry I said coke I meant come*

you’d know all about coke. No wonder Yas is all over you.
Her and that non existent drug addiction she had that Eden begged her to come clean from all those years ago.

unless your 12 no one is genuinely interested in this shi* show of a family.

They’re a pack of bullies, all of them, never grown up and still using the types of insults you’d throw around in school, it’s pathetic.

• Heart
imagine your drippy wife making a video saying words hurt and then that’s how you respond to women
So true, she’s the first to call out horrible comments and do a duck off video but condones her husband and sisters trying to pick on people for literally the most pathetic a reasons, nails, names etc

Reactions: 7
She’s done a dirty delete on the latest video 😂😂😂😂
---
😂😂😂😂😂 Manson! I’m dead 😂😂😂
---
Omg Eden is that you??
---
Also, I can not believe how she can’t see why she gets so much hate, so many influencers have a large following and while, yes, they may get a few negative comments - eden has full threads and tik tok pages calling her out! When will she realise that she is the problem!
Knew she would delete it and that’s why I saved it. Internet is forever Eden you big ogre.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
imagine your drippy wife making a video saying words hurt and then that’s how you respond to women
He’s very hostile towards women isn’t he? You only ever see him replying to women thinking he’s hard, never really see him speaking like that to men. I would be so embarrassed if my man spoke to women like that! He’s just a massive red flag, sorry a small one

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So glad she’s made a video response to everyone here saying they do duck other than go to a French supermarket daily, and pretending it’s a flex and so much fun. Hi Eben 👋🏽 we could probably get a list of questions for you to respond to if you wanted hun - first one being why are you such a bleep x

Reactions: 19
He’s very hostile towards women isn’t he? You only ever see him replying to women thinking he’s hard, never really see him speaking like that to men. I would be so embarrassed if my man spoke to women like that! He’s just a massive red flag, sorry a small one
He has classic little man syndrome, probably made worse by the fact he's surrounded giants! 😂 😂 😂 Eden tries to make out he's a hardman, that little witch tits couldn't punch his way through a wet paper bag!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.