Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaaa it must have been from 1 of her crappy podcasts.
he’s got mummy issues so it makes sense he’s into “bitty time with Eden” cha cha cha
Bitty time with eben…. Cha cha cha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad she’s made a video response to everyone here saying they do duck other than go to a French supermarket daily, and pretending it’s a flex and so much fun. Hi Eben 👋🏽 we could probably get a list of questions for you to respond to if you wanted hun - first one being why are you such a bleep x
🙋‍♀️ I also would like to know why she’s such a bleep. Another highly requested video for her to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looool I mean how dense have you got to be to not know that’s an actual thing Lloyd or was it actually because you had no coke back to being called out on the obvious?

oh sorry I said coke I meant come*

you’d know all about coke. No wonder Yas is all over you.
Her and that non existent drug addiction she had that Eden begged her to come clean from all those years ago.

unless your 12 no one is genuinely interested in this shi* show of a family.
If you want his come back you will have to scrape it off yaz’s massive teeth…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Work in childcare??? She walked in on her nephew on his own, with sweetener all over the table, possibly eating it and her first thought was to set up her phone to film herself "helping" him? Please stfu
Ffs, Eden is the second last person I’d leave a child of mine with. The first last being Paul breach

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Work in childcare??? She walked in on her nephew on his own, with sweetener all over the table, possibly eating it and her first thought was to set up her phone to film herself "helping" him? Please stfu
Her fans are actually insane.This is literally the equivalent of giving someone a paracetamol and them sincerely saying “you should be a doctor”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s very hostile towards women isn’t he? You only ever see him replying to women thinking he’s hard, never really see him speaking like that to men. I would be so embarrassed if my man spoke to women like that! He’s just a massive red flag, sorry a small one
I’ve thought this numerous times too! If he can talk to strangers like that, how would he treat his own daughter if he had one.. hopefully they aren’t blessed with a baby because they both aren’t ready to become parents (not saying I don’t wish Eden to conceive just that they don’t have one while being this immature and childish)

Reactions: 14
duck me she is hefty! A pure unit! I would love to know what slimming filter she uses in her videos because it is working overtime. She is severely damaging young girls into thinking she has the perfect body when it is NOTHING like what she looks like irl. She is the worst possible creature on the app for “influencing” such a young impressionable following. Also running around in them bikinis in front of her Dad gives me the heebie jeebies 🫣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
duck me she is hefty! A pure unit! I would love to know what slimming filter she uses in her videos because it is working overtime. She is severely damaging young girls into thinking she has the perfect body when it is NOTHING like what she looks like irl. She is the worst possible creature on the app for “influencing” such a young impressionable following. Also running around in them bikinis in front of her Dad gives me the heebie jeebies 🫣
I think that’s Freya

Reactions: 4
Is that Eden or Freya?

Reactions: 1
where was Yaz? doing a tt? following LL? why the hell did Eden have the phone set up? poor wolf! accessory like the dogs! give him to Lee, let him have real fun
---
Thats Freya but they mostly do vids of top half, which are slimmer than bottom half, both hefty units

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.