Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her bottom half is bigger than her top half, that isnt me fat shaming, its a fact, my every half is big 🤣 i own it, i dress to my size, i dont normally give two hoots about what anyone looks like but these 3 witches pull everyone on appearances, vile girls

Reactions: 16
her bottom half is bigger than her top half, that isnt me fat shaming, its a fact, my every half is big 🤣 i own it, i dress to my size, i dont normally give two hoots about what anyone looks like but these 3 witches pull everyone on appearances, vile girls
I think discussing body shape or clothes is a different ballgame to a lot of the comments I’ve seen on here recently. Just because they pull everyone on appearances, doesn’t mean I’m gonna drag myself down to their level and hurt someone reading in the process. I know that there will be many people reading this thread that have eating disorders and/or body image issues and I don’t want to make someone feel bad about their own body for the sake of taking one little swipe at eden lol

Reactions: 12
So within 5 mins they've both 'finished' (two pumps, Lloyd) & she's back on her phone. Is that the modern day equivalent of lighting a ciggy?
He's so little, it's all he's got in him. He's tired from carrying those rats around all day. Poor little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to clarify, the picture I posted wasn't anything to do with fat shaming, merely posting her non-existent "bunda" she claims to have.

I'd actually die for figure like hers, as much as I despise her attitude, she does look good.

Reactions: 1
Wtf! I would be mortified to even go at it in the same house as my parents or siblings, to me that’s disrespectful! Eden seems like the type to be loud to let everyone know 🤢 didn’t she say she’s never had an orgasm.. so what’s the need in being loud.. there’s something seriously wrong with this family.. her dad gives me the pervy creeps too!
---
Bet she was jealous and wishing it was her 🤣🤣View attachment 2424248
I mean it couldn’t have been that good if they had finished and text back within 5 minutes 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wtf! I would be mortified to even go at it in the same house as my parents or siblings, to me that’s disrespectful! Eden seems like the type to be loud to let everyone know 🤢 didn’t she say she’s never had an orgasm.. so what’s the need in being loud.. there’s something seriously wrong with this family.. her dad gives me the pervy creeps too!
---

I mean it couldn’t have been that good if they had finished and text back within 5 minutes 😂
Highly likely she was reading on here, whilst shagging and then replied to Yaz in the middle 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was Freya, them two would make for a cracking WWE tag team. I still stand by my post after seeing that flabby hoop jumping in the pool and yes I will comment on that vile monsters body. The horrid comments she has made about tiny blondes with fake tits she absolutely deserves it back. The comments about mothers, dropping waiting staff in the tit, I could go on and on. She getting back what she’s put out simple as that! Also the gratification she gets from being adored by her young family members is bleeping disturbing to say the least 🤢 it’s nearly every other video now. Very concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 16
swear she just absolutely LOVES to embarrass everyone around her every chance she gets 🤢imagine his friends seeing this and taking the piss 🙁 feel so sorry for those kids, they’re all just pawns in her attempt to make herself look and feel better about all the crappy things she’s done

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think discussing body shape or clothes is a different ballgame to a lot of the comments I’ve seen on here recently. Just because they pull everyone on appearances, doesn’t mean I’m gonna drag myself down to their level and hurt someone reading in the process. I know that there will be many people reading this thread that have eating disorders and/or body image issues and I don’t want to make someone feel bad about their own body for the sake of taking one little swipe at eden lol
I recently noticed even the Casper account was replying to comments digging at peoples profile pictures/how they look. When that's what we hate Eden for! Was so disappointed.

Don't stoop to her level, she's a bleep for a million reasons and her weight doesn't even come into it

Reactions: 12
I think little lad has been taking English lessons from Clare surely! Look at the little write up about Eden! I was howling! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The first bit is a copy and paste job.

Omg hahahaha it actually is 🤣.
I can't with these two, they're too transparent.
Couldn’t write (or spellcheck) a cook book so obviously not his own words. Next book will be (copy and paste) inspirational quotes!

Reactions: 13

Imagine saying you can go anywhere you want to and you are in a decrepit house in France googling quotes about true beauty to post on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Why would you quote someone’s work without crediting them? Very crappy. You wouldn’t copy a recipe without crediting the creator Lloyd would you? WOULD YOU??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Random thought but does it not give anyone else the ick that her ex Marvin, who was much older than her, would have had sex with her in her bedroom with that childish Disney mural. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice how on her recent story about the walls being thin 😖🤮🤮🤮🤮 she has yaz saved as ‘Harvey’ not Hadfield???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.