Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't lie, I love a good supermarket trip when i'm abroad, but I wouldn't be going every day and definitely wouldn't be posting it online as a holiday highlight.

also didn't LL buy enough food to end world hunger just the other day? why are they going again?? LL must be sooo happy he got to stay in a house in France with his in-laws and his four feral rats, rather than going on the honeymoon he actually wanted.

Reactions: 18
The constant body checking & showing off their ‘bunda’ (pads) is so gross knowing they have literal children following them🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They give me “if I was a teacher I’d of had sex with a 15 year old pupil because all the boys say I’m well fit” vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Omg forgot about this!!

“Let’s turn off Stormzy is 72 years old so we don’t seem like aggressive people”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The constant body checking & showing off their ‘bunda’ (pads) is so gross knowing they have literal children following them🤮🤮🤮
just came Here to say WHY do they need to do this in every video. Christ. It’s weird - and majorly vain. Pack it in! Cocks

Reactions: 7
Their parents look the type to say they don’t want to explore France because it’s “too foreign and not enough English” tbh
The french have the same opinion about the English! 😂 Looks like she's in a small villiage? Hopefully not near me!
I just know when shes out she hears "La salope" constantly! (Eden, that's means slut, add that to your excellent french vocabulary!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally. But if you’re gonna go, and go on about how you’ve been at least explore it so you know you’ve been. Those kids have no clue they are in a different country. They’ve seen none of it.

Most exciting part of that trips been the shuttle for the small ones. Got a pool but too cold to go in. 🥴
i just said this on yas page, find a train station or bus and explore, feel the culture, bunch of freaks
---
Did not realise Freya was so big!
her and eden have a bigger bottom half, not bunda, chunky

Reactions: 8
Honestly though LLL was Acer in Yas latest story tiktok… then acer appeared and I realised it was Lloyd 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg forgot about this!!

“Let’s turn off Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old so we don’t seem like aggressive people”
Not the same but I remember when she was on live before she was listening to someone like linkin park, Papa roach and she said "I best knock this off, imagine if someone actually thought that I liked this as if I'm an emo", it was agesssss ago back when I liked her but I remember hearing that comment, that was when I started disliking her. Bands like that saved my life and then there's her making crappy lil emo comments, it made my blood boil

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So they’ve got a week in France and have so far spent each day at the shops and even a trip to the vets. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 13
Again Yaz has indirected us about taking the piss at Little Legs height, saying how can you reach the beam😂 they’ve spent all week making videos and showing they’re spending holiday reading tattle religiously, how fun 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Again Yaz has indirected us about taking the piss at Little Legs height, saying how can you reach the beam😂 they’ve spent all week making videos and showing they’re spending holiday reading tattle religiously, how fun 😂😂
Also isn't it perfect timing that they're making videos dressing up as if they're going out somewhere? The same time we're saying they only go to the supermarket on holidays? Try to make it less obvious Huns, you're the ones trying to impress a bunch of "trolls" 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.