Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd harassing that girl on no caller id is seriously concerning. How Eden can even sit back and watch her grown arse husband harass someone cos they posted an opinion online is crazy. We all knew he was a massive twit but I didn't think he'd be that bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 26
My god, his tattoos really are crap! A flamingo, a bear and a bird? As well as the portrait of his sister in law on his little belly. I’m surprised they haven’t got each others names yet… although I can imagine Eden watching over whilst LLL get his, then Eden saying she might be pregnant so can’t have it…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so confused by this drama on caspers page! So a lady commented on their posts and scrappy doo took it up in himself to hunt her down and get her personal number and start spamming her with calls, and then got Freya to call her as a "mediator" who just asked her if her account has been taken down and spoke to her like a 5 year old. And now cabbage tits is threatening this woman with court???

Whats he taking her to court for? And is he going to do this to everyone that comments an opinion that isn't blowing smoke up their arse.

Surely this lady can just report him to the police for harassment?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Why the duck does Lloyd know when she started her first period?! My boyfriend wouldn’t even know when my last one was?!

Reactions: 16
Not surprised they’ve all gone to bully someone again. Just a bunch of unlikeable c**ts the lot of them

Reactions: 18
She’s always been a demanding cow then?
😂 will you hang out with me but actually I just need to use your printer.

Does anyone have the full recording of the conversations last night? I’ve seen the screenshots but wasn’t sure if there was the telephone recording

Reactions: 12
Don't shoot me but I actually don't think it sounds like Freya (hopefully I'm proven wrong)

Reactions: 5
She’s always been a demanding cow then?
Well duck that's extremely triggering, that's exactly my toxic ex best friend used to speak to me, if I said no she would try every way to persuade me to do something, she could never take no for an answer and now she wonders why I cut her off completely. No wonder Eden has no friends if that's the way she treated them

Reactions: 12
What mediator is gonna be available at what I’m assuming was about 10/11pm last night? Maybe I’m wrong but
---
Just seen it was more like 7pm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ. This is so embarrassing.
god, she’s really something special, isn’t she?!
imagine an actual talented celeb behaving like that 🤣🤣🤣

Freya hun, parent your own kids - not a complete stranger. If you focused on that a bit more, there might not be hundreds of clips on line of your daughter being called a Russian bleep.
Seriously though, from one mother to another : do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What mediator is gonna be available at what I’m assuming was about 10/11pm last night? Maybe I’m wrong but
---
Just seen it was more like 7pm
I don’t even think any would be available at 7pm either. The fact he’s managed to get a mediator apparently straight away from 5pm onwards is laughable. It’s either Freya or a friend of mummy and daddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even think any would be available at 7pm either. The fact he’s managed to get a mediator apparently straight away from 5pm onwards is laughable. It’s either Freya or a friend of mummy and daddies.
The amount of second hand embarrassment I have is unreal, I can just imagine the reaction how other tiktokers are reacting to this

Reactions: 6
It's quite disturbing how he's gone for that girl & equally disturbing that Freya has waded in !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.