Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tag Mickey Mouse in the Disney land announcement, get that taken away from er too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure £3.50 would barely dent his bleeping massive wallet though 🤡
Only a quick search through some of them pockets of his super cool utility vest would soon rustle up that sort of change anyway! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video of him up the wall and her smothering him like a baby 🤢
"Put me down" 🤢🤣🤣
The state of his socks an all 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That genuinely looks like mummy Eden getting her son ready for his first day in Year 3.
Are they trying to become the cringiest couple ever? I thought the "love surge" couple were bad but duck me they take the biscuit every time, you do not need to film every moment jfc. she wonders why people judge her so hard when she puts every second of her life online

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if one of their honeymoon deals were malt loaf? Hey Lloyd? Is it malt loaf you’re going to on your “honeymoon”? Malt loaf?
I haven’t seen any of their 3 gifted honeymoons yet.. and a holiday now is far too late to class it as a ‘honeymoon’

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s trouble in paradise and they’re over compensating.

Reactions: 9
This is just whole other level cringe, that poor barista that had to witness her do that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Someone definitely checking here as the ratty ole Ugg slippers have been taken off of vinted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I purchased them last night.
can’t wait till they arrive and I too can be all edgy and cool just like my idol! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah, such a lovely birthday montage of she’s done for Wolf - clips she’s previously used as content.
I wish I had an auntie that loves to exploit me that much.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.