Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper spilling the tea šŸ‘€.. it actually wouldnā€™t surprise if Sof secretly despised Eden. Eden was quick enough to drop her when she met Lloyd.

Also I found it odd in that in the montage of her and her ā€œbestieā€ she confirmed they met at school but the photos only go back a couple of years. I really do think she was dropped by any friends she had at school because sheā€™s just not a nice person.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I havenā€™t watched Eden for months or commented on here because I couldnā€™t deal with her anymore. Sheā€™s just come up on my fyp.. does she have 4 dogs now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck puts a shelf up to put a spray air freshener at head/face level šŸ¤” so at the same time as washing the tit out your crutch Eden your getting blasted with air freshener to the face every 2mins while laying there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ wonder if it's because it's the highest Lloyd could reach maybe šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See she has Mel moon supporting her , least they've got something in common apart from being vile their husbands both like to belittle women on line and leech of their wives

Reactions: 8
I havenā€™t watched Eden for months or commented on here because I couldnā€™t deal with her anymore. Sheā€™s just come up on my fyp.. does she have 4 dogs now?!
No five - Chai, Chase, Gus, Gizmo and Lloyd her Little witch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Casper if you're here, please make a video with her latest tiktok about putting hands in dogs faces and put it with the video of her telling Lloyd to put his hand in Tilly the chihuahuas face to make her bark!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
ā€˜If youā€™ve never been to wagamamas watch me video to understand how to orderā€™ what the duck.. but then ends the video with ā€˜what do you normally get?ā€™ Pick a demographic šŸ˜‚ also why does she think no one has been? Iā€™ve not seen one comment say they donā€™t know how or what to orderā€¦ itā€™s Wagas, itā€™s not some elite restaurant with a 2 year wait list?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they trying to become the cringiest couple ever? I thought the "love surge" couple were bad but duck me they take the biscuit every time, you do not need to film every moment jfc. she wonders why people judge her so hard when she puts every second of her life online
Hahahahaha I feel her video stitching the love surge video is an indirect reply to this šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh guys, Eden and Lloyds love for each other is SO pure, and deep, itā€™s literally the best thing ever, Romeo and Juliette can just duck right off.
I mean, heā€™s not allowed out to see his friends without her being passive aggressive and making a huge show about it, he has to DJ to a shed wall rather than actually try and make a go of it, he has to ask permission to wear the coat he wants to, and his best friend is her dad. If thatā€™s not the recipe for the best love story in the world, I donā€™t know what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I rolled my eyes at her insta story saying she missed Wolf.

Go and see him then? Sheā€™s lucky enough that she has all the time in the world. Why canā€™t she just get the train to Wales to spend time with her nephew on his 3rd birthday? Jesus Christ

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.