Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to give her a compliment but she’s quite good at piano. I know maybe not in terms of pro piano players but if she channeled her crappy energy into something like that she’d be 100x more popular (imo)
I agree, she’s wasting so many opportunities, but apparently her crappy attitude is the hill she’s chosen to die on.

Reactions: 11
Oh not me sat here with a huge pile of my kids clothes ironing them to put on vinted 🤣 I should have just whacked it all on fresh out the wardrobes
same! Even gone as far as asking my partner if the smell ok after being washed in nice smelling fabric softener with 3 capfuls of scent boosters thrown in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree, she’s wasting so many opportunities, but apparently her crappy attitude is the hill she’s chosen to die on.
been entitled innit, singing, acting, piano… she knows they all require to actually work hard. She reckons she can get by on just being herself. Even content creator stuff she hasn’t been consistent with, because it takes work. She’s even moaning about dogs now

Reactions: 11
Sorry she’s done the aging filter and just look like she does without normal filters😂 she’s fucked herself looking so haggard at 25. And her hair looks dreadful, so glad she needed that nap after a tiring day shopping and getting hair done and Starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry she’s done the aging filter and just look like she does without normal filters😂 she’s fucked herself looking so haggard at 25. And her hair looks dreadful, so glad she needed that nap after a tiring day shopping and getting hair done and Starbucks
hahahaha I thought this!! There’s no bloody difference the silly moo

Reactions: 5
I literally heave when I see Lloyd and Eden constantly covered in dog hair. All those trips to home bargains etc and they can’t splurge on a lint roller ffs?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are definitely the type to wipe their arse with a towel when they run out of toilet paper .. (on the days they can be bothered to wipe.)
The absolute state of that towel🤢. Why is she standing like that stop slouching eben it's not going to make you look shorter than booster boy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known someone beg for compliments as much as this beggy twit.

Can’t just be happy with “thanks for being you”,has to insist they elaborate to inflate her ego just that bit more.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What a strange little man though just pick a film, but why was he awake at such an hour.
well past his bedtime and clearly can’t ask Eben for some pocket money to pay for the film as she was probably asleep! 🥴😂

Attachments

What a strange little man though just pick a film, but why was he awake at such an hour.
well past his bedtime and clearly can’t ask Eben for some pocket money to pay for the film as she was probably asleep! 🥴😂
I’m sure £3.50 would barely dent his bleeping massive wallet though 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus she looks like the hunchback of the Notre Dame with that posture

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got a feeling this Disney land trip (which I bet Wolf and Yaz go on) is gonna be that gifted hol I’ve seen other influencers go on. Where they stay in the marvel hotel.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known someone beg for compliments as much as this beggy twit.

Can’t just be happy with “thanks for being you”,has to insist they elaborate to inflate her ego just that bit more.
Petty I know but… what’d isn’t even a word! She does it all the time, abbreviating random words it does my head in 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.