Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live on TikTok. What happened to Facebook? Not enough gifts?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since when has hair that colour been called silver and not grey????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys I’m about to compliment Eden….
She looks one million times better with natural lashes, like so so so much prettier. I do think she’s got potential to be a good looking girl, but her personality ruins it.
Nah, maybe before, but she’s ruined her face with fillers etc

Reactions: 4
This is all duck ugly stuff?
Always baffles me when people try and sell stuff and they put it up in that state. This is just another reflection of how absolutely filthy she is. Cause Ide bin those Ugg’s. They’ve seen better days and she obviously can’t see it. 🤮 Ide scroll straight past all of that crap. Jesus least give the items of clothing an iron.
Honestly, she’s like a fuckin dingle.

why does she need to even sell this stuff anyways? I thought her husband had a massive wallet and she was proper famous 🤣

only people buying that 💩 are her deluded and unwell fans who will want it just because she owned it.

weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh not me sat here with a huge pile of my kids clothes ironing them to put on vinted 🤣 I should have just whacked it all on fresh out the wardrobes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_3374.jpeg

These are the hair extensions she had put in yesterday… she 100% used Klarna to pay for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to give her a compliment but she’s quite good at piano. I know maybe not in terms of pro piano players but if she channeled her crappy energy into something like that she’d be 100x more popular (imo)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.