Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she ignored 20+ young girls who wrote comments saying they’ve struggled to eat today or whatever.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can i just say - as someone who teaches now a school wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, what would she ever offer. She has no life skills, has overcome nothing and doesn’t support MH at all, she just encourages self diagnoses, such a good role model

Reactions: 14
Sorry guys I’m about to compliment Eden….
She looks one million times better with natural lashes, like so so so much prettier. I do think she’s got potential to be a good looking girl, but her personality ruins it.

Reactions: 4
Funny that she cancelled her honeymoon because of one food poisoning review but she’s happy going to Disney during peak sickness bug season 😭 true emetophobes know that germs spread at Disney like wildfire 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We all know that Eden is jealous of women with bigger tits than her but I wonder if she's jealous that her own husband has bigger tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she acting like a bit of silver in her hair is so original and cool, she’s had it before and sacked it off saying it was boring I swear and not her. The whole ‘I’m Beyoncé’ your more like Solange 😂
Lord Farquad out in full swing, such wonky haircut, poppy always does her dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw Yaz in the flesh. Have to say she's not as weird coloured as she appears on screen. And her hair doesn't actually look that bad. In fact I'd even go as far as to say she looked pretty today.

I'm delirious. I've been up since 4 as my baby is in hospital so please excuse the niceness. It won't last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ewwww 🤢 the picture of inside the Ugg’s she’s selling, they’re black with dirt and bits of grime how is she not embarrazzzzzed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It all looks like it’s been in a pile. Those Uggs just need the bin. Why would you present your tit like that to sell

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.