Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5EBB4AD5-CF34-4F6B-80FF-AB405EB5A949.jpeg

The hypocrisy is real. It’s obvious why @ big 35 he has to be with a woman who’s many years younger than him. It’s because women of his age would look straight through him. He’s embarrassing. He didn’t even know how to satisfy a woman until Eben told him apparently. Shocking. Any normal person over the age of 20 would find his behaviour so unattractive. Men who throw their weight around threatening anyone are a huge ick. He’s with her for her ‘fame’ and she’s clearly desperate. Because no. Pocket bully needs to Start piping down

Reactions: 31
They are also going Tenerife! So much for cannot possibly leave the doggies 😴
Believe it when I see it. I wonder if Lloyds finally put his tiny foot down and told Eden it’s not going to work if she keeps him locked in a tiny shed in Kent.

Reactions: 6
got to get into the schools to beg the kids for more followers 🫣

also, calling yourself iconic when ur such a big loser is the most embarrassing thinggg ever

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2443320
The hypocrisy is real. It’s obvious why @ big 35 he has to be with a woman who’s many years younger than him. It’s because women of his age would look straight through him. He’s embarrassing. He didn’t even know how to satisfy a woman until Eben told him apparently. Shocking. Any normal person over the age of 20 would find his behaviour so unattractive. Men who throw their weight around threatening anyone are a huge ick. He’s with her for her ‘fame’ and she’s clearly desperate. Because no. Pocket bully needs to Start piping down
i would happily give him my address just to see what the angry little tiny tot of a man would say or do, people round here wouldn't put up with with a very small man trying to impress people with designer clobber, everyone knows kids sizes are cheaper 🤷‍♀️ he wouldn't last an hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so funny to me that's she's put colour back into her hair because everything else has failed to get the engagement back up 🤣
Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just posted she shits herself because of coffee, Infront of everyone in Starbucks. Imagine eating trying to enjoy your food and she says that, just to look edgy online

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Not them on the beg for another holiday 😩 also saw a clip of her saying oh ‘you need 10k followers on fb to make money, we will do that easily’ …. Meanwhile has 2.5k followers 🙂 easy is it eedie?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i would happily give him my address just to see what the angry little tiny tot of a man would say or do, people round here wouldn't put up with with a very small man trying to impress people with designer clobber, everyone knows kids sizes are cheaper 🤷‍♀️ he wouldn't last an hour 🤣
If he asked me to come to the shed I know for real I’d be knocked out

… either from the stench or being crushed by a mountain of dog poo. Definitely not from tiny tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.