Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clothes have been there for nearly a wk , tidy up you scruff .
People on there agreeing with her saying they need to be diagnosed……
Surely it’s just plain lazy and the attention span of a moth and not ADHD all. 😡

Reactions: 19
Such a busy day… home sense, pret, shopping mall and dinner at home. Bloody hell, how does she cope with such a fast paced life. She will burn out soon. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Real and raw? That narrative is so boring now and her saying she gets hate because shes “uncomfortably real”.

Real in what way? Talking about not wiping your area? Real about not cleaning up dog tit for days? Sending unwarranted nudes?

No that just makes me feel sick about what a vile cretin you are.
She's not outspoken or edgy and NOTHING about her is real either 🤣. Real how? She lies every time her wonky mouth moves.

And being a horrible vile person with a filthy mouth who mocks drug addicts and belittles people less than her. That's not real, that's not edgy? You're just not a nice person. End of discussion. Stop trying to give nastiness justification.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure we all get carried away while scrolling in the bath, duck all ADHD about it. She wants to find a new personality trait cause this one is getting boring and just offensive to actual neurodivergent individuals

Reactions: 11
It makes me feel sick to my stomach the way she lies there and lets the puppies lick up her nose! My mum has a puppy and there is no way on this planet that pup would lick anywhere on my face because I have witnessed said puppy sniffing and attempting to eat its own tit! 😂 😂 😂 If you had emetaphobia there is no way on this earth that she would let them lick her like that! and do you know what's worse, Eden actually looks like she's enjoying it! :sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So she posts a status about how they might be going to Disney soon and then expects everyone to believe that she has had a super unexpected surprise gift from Lloyd of a trip to Disneyland Paris that she totally didn’t expect?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she posts a status about how they might be going to Disney soon and then expects everyone to believe that she has had a super unexpected surprise gift from Lloyd of a trip to Disneyland Paris that she totally didn’t expect?

I honestly think they live in such a false world, that they forget what they’ve shared. They’re obsessed fans just lap it up, it’s very odd. They must be panicking though as her videos are barely getting any likes/comments.
When Lloyd said he’s booked a holiday to Disneyland… how is he paying? There’s no way he earns enough of his “yes yes people, here’s how to watch Netflix video which you can watch whilst eating a Soreen bar whilst your dog licks your wife”…
He must have used mummy to pay. They couldn’t afford a proper honeymoon and her parents paid for France, no chance do they have a spare few grand for DLP! Surely if they had the money they claim, they’d have book to go to Florida or California.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think they live in such a false world, that they forget what they’ve shared. They’re obsessed fans just lap it up, it’s very odd. They must be panicking though as her videos are barely getting any likes/comments.
When Lloyd said he’s booked a holiday to Disneyland… how is he paying? There’s no way he earns enough of his “yes yes people, here’s how to watch Netflix video which you can watch whilst eating a Soreen bar whilst your dog licks your wife”…
He must have used mummy to pay. They couldn’t afford a proper honeymoon and her parents paid for France, no chance do they have a spare few grand for DLP! Surely if they had the money they claim, they’d have book to go to Florida or California.
The thing is, is it just him and Eden or is it the entire clan? We all know they're not capable of going on holiday unless it the lot of them

Reactions: 6
Makes me giggle that I posted about going to Disneyland and then they book Disneyland. 😂 go get an annual pass if you love it that much. It’s ‘only’ £600, that’s pocket change to them right?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she says in the Disneyland paris video that they’ll get to see the Xmas parade

Reactions: 5
It’s gonna turn out to be a two day holiday in DL Paris
Then she’ll come back and only have 3 dogs because someone who looked after Clout or the ginger puppy “jUsT lOvEd ThEm So MuCh”
I bet she’s already putting pressure on Freya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny the overbearing auntie posts have stopped since nalas baby stopped working with her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Afternoon guys!!!

just had a fair amount to catch up on, consciously spending less time on here and social media (although I do still keep my phone charged above 5%, so maybe I’m not doing it right? 🙃)
Looks like their holiday panned out to be an absolute tit show - no less than they deserve.
Glad to see that some companies are capable to taking what the trolls say in to account, love to see it.
Also, it’s a good thing that a few of you managed to get some screen shots of her without the filter on whilst she’s away. Always good to have realistic pics in case someone goes missing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.