Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've never owned a dog in my life and even i know that having one dog is a lot of work. how can she be such a dog lover (plus has had dogs before) and not know having 4 very young dogs all at once would be really hard? she’s just stupid and so is lloyd for allowing it

Reactions: 12
YouTube also flopped 😆
It’ll all flip; YouTube, Facebook, tiktok because her vile words and actions will always be on the internet for everyone to see. This will follow her around for the rest of her life. If she ever needs to get a real job no one will accept her because of what can be found online.. she’s successfully cancelled herself everywhere 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why do these fuckwits encourage her?! Grouping her as a “mumma”. She’s an irresponsible self-centred brat who bought too many dogs to fill the sad empty void in her life.

I can honestly see her rehoming a dog each to Yaz and Don Carla.
her saying she just wants to scream and cry some days like she’s an actual mother to 4 small babies. Anyone with common sense knows that dogs are hard work. I have a puppy myself. One is more than enough. She’s got 4 dogs in such a short space of time. Oh wait is she gonna say her ADHD caused her to rush out and buy the dogs now? I haven’t even watched her video complaining about it because I can’t be FKD to listen. If she ends up rehoming them. I hope all her stupid fans finally see her for the vulgar person she is. I really can’t wait for her downfall. It’s coming.. ⏰

Reactions: 15
Can they even delete the reviews on Facebook, because if they can’t… that’s hilarious!

if she wants to say she screams and cries about being a “mother” to dogs, I’m coming for her. One thing to say that to an actual parent to an actual child, but to say it to a MOTHER of a child with special needs who works full time… nah babes

Reactions: 14
Hi Eden and Yaz and now Freya, this is for you ☺ oh and Lloyd now too🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact she referred to nalas baby is hypocritical like she’s trying to insinuate something. They own the brand, that does really well and they dropped you.
it’s hilarious that she reacted the exact way I expected her to do when I asked that comment. Majority of influencers in that situation would have ignored the comment completely but not Eden - she has to go off about how the brands in the wrong, show how she’s still not taken accountability and basically make the situation worse.

She’s proving that she’s a loose canon to any brand that works with her. If I got sacked by the company I work for there’s no way I’d go to an interview for a different company and slag off them, even if I hated and blamed them - because it’s not professional and would just make me look bad.

Added this clip that has zero relevance to what I said it just makes me cringe how none of the Harvey’s have any rhythm.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
oh dear, oh christ. this is the fakest most ridiculous thing i’ve ever ever seen 😭😭 these two knock me sickkkkkkkkk
---
big yikes!!!!! keep the fb reviews (and truth bombs) coming, she can’t keep fighting them forever 👏🏼
It irrationally annoys me that she wears her rings the ‘wrong’ way round 😂😂

Is she off live already?
Before I went off it because they were frying my brain cells and I only have a few because I'm a troll 🧌

Yaz sent her to get a drink and to get rid of the dogs because they were doing her head in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Before I went off it because they were frying my brain cells and I only have a few because I'm a troll 🧌

Yaz sent her to get a drink and to get rid of the dogs because they were doing her head in
Hahaha the great downfall of Eden, now she’s Yaz’s witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry this is old news but I just thought
If she got her dogs from a reputable breeder why did she feel the need to dna test Clout (the gangly one)? It’s purely because she wanted teacup and he isn’t her ideal. Poor little mite, I reckon he’ll be one of them to go elsewhere

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Definitely soft launching giving the dogs away, will probably get pregnant and say it’s too much.
Funny how she didn’t want the advice when she first got them but wants it now

Reactions: 18
Definitely soft launching giving the dogs away, will probably get pregnant and say it’s too much.
Funny how she didn’t want the advice when she first got them but wants it now
I was going to say that video is going to bite her on the arse when it becomes her reality

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.